Narrowing down the list.....

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy is due in a few weeks and we are trying to chop our list down some. Older siblings are [name_u]Camden[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]. Last name is Cox. Here is our list:

[name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Brady[/name_u]
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Malakai[/name_m]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]

Would also like ideas for middle name combos. These are some middle name ideas we have:

Middles:

[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] (DH first name)
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] (DH middle name)
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

Off your list I like:
[name_m]Landon[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

To fit with your other names, I like…

• [name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]

best of luck and congrats!

Favorites

1. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
  2. [name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

My favorites:

1. [name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Eli[/name_m] / [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
  3. [name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

My favorites with [name_u]Camden[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] are - [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Brady[/name_u], [name_m]Landon[/name_m], [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], and [name_m]Brody[/name_m].

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m], [name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Brody[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Brody[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]

[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Landon[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

If you want a different ending from your other two kids, [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_u]Blake[/name_u], and [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] are the choices. (not that you should go that route, just decided to take that angle):

My fave combos with those names:

[name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

Good luck!

Really like [name_m]Brody[/name_m]

[name_u]Camden[/name_u], [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Camden[/name_u], [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Cox
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Cox

[name_m]Landon[/name_m] is too close to [name_u]Camden[/name_u] (don’t love [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] much with [name_u]Camden[/name_u] either).
[name_m]Brody[/name_m] and [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] could sound very similar yelling on the playground or upstairs to come to dinner.

With [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_f]Zoey[/name_f], I think these names would be wonderful choices.

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ([name_m]Eli[/name_m] Cox is a bit short so it needs a longish mn)

[name_m]Landon[/name_m], [name_m]Gavin[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] are too matchy with [name_u]Camden[/name_u] (especially [name_m]Landon[/name_m]).