Narrowing it down

See the results of this poll: Which middle name?

Respondents: 70 (This poll is closed)

• Phoebe Selene : 35 (50%)
  • Phoebe Blythe: 35 (50%)

Definitely [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flow and [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is beautiful. Also really love the moon goddess connection.

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f] doesn’t have the same sparkle for me, and I think the two B sounds next to each other sound awkward.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] is perfect. :slight_smile:

For me, [name_f]Selene[/name_f] feels bland whereas [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] has strong presence and is full of personality.

The -be is too much b with [name_f]Blyth[/name_f], love [name_f]Selene[/name_f] … Also it even looks pretty together

Unfortunately to me, [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is heavily tied with [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] and thus distinctly a male name for me, and a last name. Because of this, I prefer [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. If you wanted the P and B, you could go for [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. Gives it a similar spunk that [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] does.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] would be my pick

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. It seems like the one! You keep coming back to it over all the others.