Natalie or Vanessa?

Which name do you prefer and why? Thank you.

I like both but [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] gets my vote! I like how it feels both elegant and down-to-earth, and I adore Ness or [name_f]Nessa[/name_f] as nicknames.

1 Like

Natalie, I like the rhythm and sound. And this is just a personal association but I have never met a nice or kind Vanessa, so it gives me a mean girl vibe

2 Likes

They’re both good, but I think I prefer [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] because I have heard Natalies being called “Nat”, and I really don’t like that nickname.

1 Like

I like both! I’ll probably go with [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]. I like how this name isn’t very common but still beautiful

1 Like

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]! I would love to see it coming back. It’s sophisticated and gentle.

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] is dated where I live. I would believe [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] is the mother, not the child.

1 Like

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] :butterfly: I love its meaning.

I prefer [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] over [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]. Somehow this version is more charming to me.

1 Like

I love both, but I think here they both feel slightly dated in the UK, but [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] is maybe slightly more fresh.

1 Like

I like the flow of [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]

1 Like

now this isn’t fair because I ADORE both.

I have to say [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], but its because its the name of a butterfly which is my grandmothers favorite animal.

but I love [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] because of [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] Romanov who was my first crush

1 Like

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]. It’s more underused and there’s something about the sound I find really appealing.

1 Like

Vanessa :butterfly:

I love the butterfly meaning, and I don’t like the nn Nat

1 Like