Nearly there... final bit of help needed!

[name]Hi[/name] all, thanks to your kind input we’ve finally narrowed down our name choices and now just need to get the middle names sorted! We don’t know the gender, and our last name is [name]Perry[/name]. We decided to keep our other faves [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] back and not ‘waste’ as MNs in case we have a second child!

Boy: (want to have [name]Oscar[/name] in the name to honor my grandfather)
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] (are the initials ‘LOP’ problematic?)
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] … another lovely three-syllable name that’s eluding us???

Girl:
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Leo[/name]! LOP wouldn’t bother me at all. The flow of [name]Leo[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Perry[/name] isn’t ideal, but I like it anyway. [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] is a really great combo!
I like [name]Leo[/name] better than [name]Oscar[/name], so I would vote for that, but really, both would be awesome!

DEFINITELY [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name]! It’s just so gorgeous! [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] is really pretty, but [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name] just stood out to be right away. I prefer the spelling [name]Clio[/name] (more streamlined and historically correct) but I still love the combo.

For some reason, both [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Perry[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] [name]Perry[/name] sound…weird…to me. I can’t put my finger on it, though.

I think LOP is a bit odd - it makes me think of lopping someone’s head off (wow, how violent I am!), so I prefer [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]. In fact, I love [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Perry[/name]! I REALLY love [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Perry[/name], though… :wink:

If I had to pick a [name]Cleo[/name]-combo, it would definitely be [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name]. But, I prefer [name]Helena[/name] in the first name position, and it works better with all of your boy names. [name]Helena[/name] [name]Clianthe[/name] [name]Perry[/name] would be unique and lovely…

Good luck! Take care.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love the ‘[name]Clio[/name]’ spelling too but as I’m a [name]Brit[/name] (residing in the States) we can’t use it: one of the most popular models of cars in the UK is a [name]Renault[/name] [name]Clio[/name] so it would be like calling your DS Mustang, sadly!

DEFINITELY [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name]! It’s just so gorgeous! [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] is really pretty, but [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name] just stood out to be right away. I prefer the spelling [name]Clio[/name] (more streamlined and historically correct) but I still love the combo.[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Leo[/name] (I wouldn’t worry about the LOP initials), but love the flow of [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Perry[/name] more. I think it’s so handsome, and it honors a relative, right? I love names with meaning!

I really love [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name]! I think it’s gorgeous!!!

I love all of your choices, but with [name]Perry[/name], I love [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name] the most!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name]!
I’d choose [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] for a boy so the name [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name] would still be possible for the next child!

That’s such a good point, BB! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] is a great combo and rolls more nicely than [name]Leo[/name] [name]Oscar[/name]

Two more votes for [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name] :slight_smile:

I don’t think LOP is problematic…love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Oscar[/name]!
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Helena[/name] for girl would be my choice :slight_smile:

Great names!!