Need a boy name to honor "Anna"

Any suggestions of masculine names that could honor an “[name]Anna[/name]”? I am due with a little boy this month and would like to honor my Aunt [name]Anna[/name] if he is born on her birthday. I have considered [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Anderson[/name], but are there other suggestions? Thanks!

[name]Anton[/name]
[name]Andreas[/name]

My name is [name]Anna[/name]!
My vote goes to [name]Andreas[/name] i think it’s adorable! as you can see it’s one of my favorites LOL

[name]Anson[/name]/Annson

[name]Asa[/name] - or any other name that is, like [name]Anna[/name], a palindrome. Nolon and [name]Otto[/name] are a few others I can think of, but [name]Asa[/name] would be my choice for you because it is in style and it begins in A.

Anderton - it is like [name]Anderson[/name], but a bit more unusual.

[name]Anders[/name]

[name]Andre[/name]

hmm how about names meaning the same as [name]Anna[/name]? Although Avichen and [name]Jamal[/name] are about the only vaguely usable ones I can find! Like either of them? Otherwise any An- name:
[name]Anah[/name] - hebrew meaning answer
Anakin - perhaps a little star wars?!
[name]Ansel[/name]/[name]Ancel[/name]/[name]Anshel[/name] - yiddish meaning fortunate, blessed, happy
[name]Andon[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Angus[/name]
[name]Anson[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Anton[/name]
Anza - swahili meaning begin, start

Any good?

Thanks. I like [name]Andreas[/name], [name]Anson[/name], [name]Anton[/name], [name]Ansel[/name], and [name]Anthony[/name]. I like the palindrome suggestion but it is a bit too abstract for me. I would like for my immediate family to “get” the connection.

As of now, the little guy’s name will be [name]Augustin[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] but I like the idea of using a different middle name if he chooses to arrive on her birthday. Her surname is also an option ([name]Hayes[/name]) but I wanted to see what other ideas might arise since I like the alliteration of several of the An- names.