Need a little help deciding on our son's name...

We have a little less than two months to decide on a name and we are still unsure which is the best name for our son. The names we are thinking of are [name]Everett[/name], [name]Nash[/name], [name]Nolan[/name], [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]. His mn will be [name]James[/name] and our last name is only two sylables so we are unsure if the shorter names flow well. I am also concerned about popularity, I would prefer that he not be one of five in his class down the road. Please tell me what you think!

[name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]: I think this is SO handsome, and I love the flow with a last name having two syllables.

[name]Nash[/name] [name]James[/name]: I prefer [name]Everett[/name] to [name]Nash[/name], and don’t think that [name]Nash[/name] names flows well. (It sounds blunt to me…)

[name]Nolan[/name] [name]James[/name]: I love [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name] more, but depending on your last name, this could work.

[name]Hudson[/name] [name]James[/name]: I like [name]Hudson[/name] [name]James[/name] more than I do [name]Nolan[/name], and while I don’t think it flows as well as [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name], I don’t see anything wrong with it.

[name]Lucas[/name] [name]James[/name]: See [name]Hudson[/name]. :slight_smile:

My favorite is definitely [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile:

More longer names with [name]James[/name]:

[name]Anderson[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Maxfield[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]James[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree with [name]Jill[/name]. Taking your last name into consideration, [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name] seems to work best. While I like [name]Hudson[/name] as well, it’s gotten pretty popular lately.

DITTO! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Everett[/name] best with [name]James[/name]. I know someone with the initials EJ that gets called Edge by his friends which is quite cool for a while as a kid. He loves it!

I do love [name]Lucas[/name] but would avoid it because of popularity. [name]Nolan[/name] [name]James[/name] is also nice but I prefer [name]Everett[/name].

For something more unusual what about [name]Evander[/name] (I like this a lot- its from [name]Roman[/name] mythology), [name]Emerson[/name], [name]Everly[/name], Everton, Evion or [name]Everest[/name].