need a mn for a baby girl combining Anne and Lee ..please help!

Our dd name with be either [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Clara[/name] (haven’t totally decided yet), and we need her mn to be a combo of my Mom and my Grandma’s mn ([name]Anne[/name] and [name]Lee[/name], respectively). I have thought about [name]Anneliese[/name], and though we love the name, don’t know about any teasing potential with the an -l letters, although we would spell it with the “e” and not the “a” ([name]Annaliese[/name]) which helps a little. what are some other combo’s using these 2 names? what about:

[name]Lisanne[/name] - pro. leez-ann

don’t really like [name]Leeanne[/name] (too dated imo)

anything you can come up with will be much appreciated!

[name]Annalee[/name]
[name]Annsley[/name]
Leanndra

I wouldn’t worry about teasing potential as it will be your daughter’s middle name. [name]Claire[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is beautiful!

Also, how are you pronouncing [name]Anneliese[/name]? I say it ahn-a-lease. Would you feel like it still honored enough if you pronounced it that way?

[name]Leanna[/name], [name]Ileana[/name], [name]Annalee[/name] is pretty, and I say [name]Anneliese[/name] Ahn-a-lease as well.

I think [name]Anneliese[/name] or [name]Annalee[/name] are your best options.

[name]Lillian[/name] or [name]Lilliana[/name]!

[name]Annelie[/name], much like [name]Rosalie[/name], or [name]Natalie[/name]… we used it for the middle name of one of our girls, and it is spunky and unique, just like her.

I agree the An-l thing isn’t nearly the problem in the middle it is in the first name. And [name]Anneliese[/name] is pretty far removed from that. I agree [name]Claire[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is delightful! Good luck!

I prefer [name]Clara[/name] ( I have one) but think [name]Claire[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is gorgeous.

I agree-- [name]Claire[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] is great-- I think you should use it.