Need a name for Marina's baby brother

I was in love with [name]Owen[/name], but my sister is now engaged to a guy with a similar sounding name. Plus, I had reservations that maybe it wasn’t unique enough to match the style of [name]Marina[/name]. I’ve played around with other nature or water names and Italian names, but I’m not bowled over by anything.

So, any suggestions? I’d love to use [name]Kirk[/name] as a middle name, but it’s not totally necessary. Nothing that starts with B or is one syllable.

I love [name]Marina[/name]!

[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Wilhelm[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Caspian[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Nicolai[/name]
[name]Augustin[/name]

[name]Marina[/name] & [name]Quentin[/name] or [name]Marina[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name] would be nice – [name]Quentin[/name] [name]Kirk[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kirk[/name].

[name]Marina[/name] is absolutely lovely! I’ll include names that match [name]Owen[/name] in style (if that’s the direction you want to take) or Italian names (just in case there are some you haven’t seen yet :wink: [name]Hope[/name] this helps, and sorry for any repeats!

[name]Owen[/name]:
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Conall[/name]
[name]Angus[/name]
[name]Duncan[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]

Italian:
[name]Caio[/name]
[name]Enzo[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Angelo[/name]
[name]Carlo[/name]
[name]Marco[/name]
[name]Giovanni[/name]
Gianluca
[name]Enrico[/name]
[name]Edoardo[/name]
Niccolo
[name]Massimo[/name]
[name]Paolo[/name]
[name]Sergio[/name]

My favorites are [name]Duncan[/name] from the [name]Owen[/name] List and Niccolo (nn [name]Nico[/name]) from the Italian list. Niccolo [name]Kirk[/name] is a cool mix of a foreign first name and a familiar middle, with [name]Nico[/name] as a fun nickname. [name]Marina[/name] and [name]Nico[/name] sound adorable! Good luck!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]