Need A Uncommon Name For Our 5th BOY!

Beauden is lovely! I havent heard that one. I will add it to the list. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Ellwood[/name_m]. Im adding that to the list. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m beginning to think I really love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and need to convince my Husband as well. Thanks for the help

I will put some not 7 letter names that I like:
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]

I love [name_m]Greyson[/name_m], the only hold up is that the boys have a cousin names [name_f]Gracelyn[/name_f] and it sounds very similar. I like [name_u]Finnley[/name_u] as well and almost named our 4th that. Thanks

1 Like

Here are a few more that are not 7 letters or 2 syllables: )

Hemingway
[name_u]Charleston[/name_u]
[name_u]Remington[/name_u]
[name_m]Montague[/name_m]
[name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]
[name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]
[name_m]Callahan[/name_m]
[name_m]General[/name_m] (This does have 7 letter)

Yes, I agree. At this point the amount of letters is not important as much as fitting with the other boys names. I do also realize that they’ll eventually marry and how their siblings names went together wont matter. Yet I still don’t want to be that family that has mismatched kids names like [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]John[/name_m], and [name_m]Elvis[/name_m]. Also [name_m]Bristow[/name_m] is a boys name, is the adding of the e at the end what feels contrived?

I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. Thanks for the suggetions :smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Bennett[/name_u] is awesome I agree :grin:

I love [name_m]Preston[/name_m], my husband says it reminds him of [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] [name_m]Prestley[/name_m] though. I think they’re different enough

Thank you! I love my boys names and love that you think they have some old school cowboy names. That’s a great compliment to me. I appreciate all the suggestions and from your list I like [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] the best. I will run all these by my husband when he gets home. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help! :grinning:

Would he prefer [name_m]Finnian[/name_m], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] or [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]?

I love [name_m]Bristow[/name_m] too. [name_m]Randall[/name_m] is my husband’s fathers name and he HATED his name :grimacing: So if we named a child this, he would protest greatly. I do LOVE [name_m]Marshall[/name_m] as well but my husband doesn’t. Thanks for your help :grinning:

Yes, I like [name_m]Greyson[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], but my boys think he’ll be born a human baby sized Lego thanks to the Lego movie so [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is out haha

2 Likes

Congradulations on your fifth son!
Your sons have such amazing names! A few ideas I came up with for you are:
Beckem
[name_m]Ledger[/name_m]
[name_m]Treyson[/name_m]
[name_u]Bridger[/name_u]
[name_m]Warden[/name_m]
[name_m]Varian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ultan[/name_m]
[name_u]Sander[/name_u]
[name_m]Quinlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Oakland[/name_m]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m]
[name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]
[name_m]Kelvin[/name_m]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Calihan[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_u]Cerulean[/name_u]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Becker[/name_m]
[name_m]Crosby[/name_m]
[name_m]Conan[/name_m]
[name_u]Corrin[/name_u]
[name_m]Crusoe[/name_m]
Aerian
Leinad
[name_m]Zephan[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlen[/name_u]
[name_m]Toryn[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m]
[name_m]Andreas[/name_m]
[name_m]Celsian[/name_m]
Iylan
[name_u]Jericho[/name_u]
Perryn
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Rueben[/name_m]

Graham
[name_m]Portland[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_m]Brecken[/name_m]
[name_m]Baker[/name_m]

I love all of those, and have considered them in past pregnancies. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband is a wonderful man, but when it comes to naming kids, he offers the same 5 suggestions and says no to 99% of mine haha. He likes some crazy names like Meridius and [name_m]Decimus[/name_m] and those just dont cut it for me lol.

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] if he had to choose :joy:

1 Like

Those are some great suggestions. The names that stuck out to me were [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_m]Calihan[/name_m] (I love it spelled that way) and [name_m]Zephan[/name_m]. Thanks for the new names!

1 Like