need help choosing a name for our baby girl!

We originally were set on [name]Madeline[/name], but once we realized how popular it was, we had second thoughts. Nonetheless, it’s hard to let go. So here are the names:

[name]Madeline[/name] [name]June[/name]

OR

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Maude[/name]

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I really love [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name] is cute as well but very popular with all Maddies in the world. What about [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]?

Honestly, they are both beautiful:) Does one sound better with your last name? My personal favourite is [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Maude[/name], a vintage gem:) You really can’t go wrong with whichever you choose.

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Madeleine[/name] [name]June[/name] gets my vote! I love the nicknames [name]Maddie[/name] and [name]Mattie[/name] too :slight_smile:

[name]Ruby[/name] is top 5 names in [name]Wales[/name] and I think probably top 10 in the UK in general so chances are it’s going to be as popular is [name]Madeleine[/name] in the US too soon so I would consider that also!

[name]Just[/name] go for the name you like best :slight_smile:

I don’t especially like the combo [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Maude[/name], I think it doesn’t flow nicely.

What about: [name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name]?

Far more [name]Ruby[/name]'s in my part of the world than [name]Madeleine[/name]'s :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Madeleine[/name] and think that if it’s really what you love you should go for it. I think that [name]Maddy[/name] is a really popular nickname given the number of Madisons out there.

[name]Ah[/name], didn’t know [name]Ruby[/name] was so popular elsewhere. Thanks for the feedback!

[name]Love[/name] both, but [name]Madeleine[/name] has been one of my favourites for a long time so [name]Madeleine[/name] gets my vote!
Choose the name you love! Although popular, if your love it and it fits your baby then don’t worry about it. [name]Remember[/name], you have to live with your child everyday, so mind as well be able to say a name you love :slight_smile:

My first thought was also [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]!

I like the suggestion of [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name].

I like [name]Madeline[/name] the best from all your choices.

[name]Anneliese[/name] is similar and [name]Genevieve[/name] would fit too.

[name]Ruby[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Flora[/name] are in the same team imo.

[name]Madeline[/name] [name]June[/name]: I love both names, but I just noticed that both [name]Madeline[/name] and [name]June[/name] have the same ending sound.

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Maude[/name]: I love it! I think [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Maude[/name] are perfect together, I’m so excited to see that someone else loves [name]Maude[/name]. :slight_smile:

I’m voting for [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Maude[/name], because I love the sound and the vintage feel ([name]Ruby[/name] feels more vintage to me than [name]Madeline[/name]), and because the various spellings of [name]Madeline[/name] make it even more popular than its offical popularity ranking. (Plus, there are a lot of Maddies from [name]Madison[/name]…)

I also love the suggestion of [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]! So cute!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] is adorable and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Maude[/name] is amazing!

I love [name]Madeleine[/name]. I’m not sure I’d pair it with [name]June[/name], but I don’t put much thought into middle names until I’ve chosen a first name.

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] sound good together, though I so much prefer [name]Madeleine[/name] as a first name to [name]Ruby[/name].

[name]Madeleine[/name] was on our list, but we chose [name]Adelaide[/name] for our first daughter and have since decided that these two names sound too similar for us to use them both.