Need help choosing from our short list of baby names

So we are 6 weeks away and still cannot agree but have came up with a short list so hoping for some thoughts.
We agree the middle name will be [name]Joseph[/name].
[name]Kyler[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Ian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Jax[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Connor[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
Help dont wanna have to run around calling him baby!

My favourite is definitely [name]Connor[/name] [name]Joseph[/name].

I vote for [name]Ian[/name]. Far and away my favorite from your list.

another vote for [name]Ian[/name]!

[name]Ian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is definitely my favorite as well…such a handsome name!

[name]Kyler[/name] gets my vote…by far. 2nd place would be [name]Ian[/name].

[name]Kyler[/name]!

Another vote for [name]Ian[/name]! I love the classic combination of [name]Ian[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] together. Good luck!

I vote for [name]Ian[/name]! I wanted to name my son [name]Ian[/name], but my husband didn’t like that name. My son would have been [name]Ian[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]. The other names I liked at that time were:
[name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
But now I am so happy with my son’s name - [name]Peter[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name].
[name]Sebastian[/name] ends in “ian”. So I kind of got my way after all! This was 23 years ago. My taste in names has changed a lot. Now I am so into classic names.

Another vote for [name]Ian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. Its a striking combination.
I’m afraid that [name]Kyler[/name] will blend in with the group of names becoming popular for girls [name]Kylee[/name], [name]Kyla[/name], [name]Skylee[/name], [name]Skylar[/name]…

[name]Ian[/name] has always been a favourite of mine, and he looks dashing ”together with [name]Joseph[/name], so another vote for [name]Ian[/name] from me ^^

Another vote for [name]Ian[/name]! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Ian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] the best, too:) In first grade a had a crush on a boy named [name]Ian[/name]. I’ve loved it since then.

[name]Kylar[/name]. So handsome

[name]Ian[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]

1st choice [name]Ian[/name], but [name]Connor[/name]'s a good choice, too.