Need Help! Due any minute and haven't decided...

So we are now overdue with our baby by 4 days and still haven’t decided on a name. I know it’s good sometimes to wait until you see the baby, but I know how hard it is for me sometimes and I just can’t decide which name I like best.

Here are the choices. Our last name is Cohn, so you can see how it sounds… We also are thinking we might call her [name]Scout[/name], but use it as a middle name.

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
[name]Scout[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]

Any thoughts???

Oooo good luck!!

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Scout[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Emilia[/name] and this combo works well but [name]Amelia[/name] is so popular and so are [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Emily[/name] which takes some of the shine of [name]Emilia[/name].
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name] - I love [name]Lila[/name] - would you pronounce it LIE-luh or [name]LEE[/name]-luh? Either way I like it.
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Scout[/name] - This is gorgeous - [name]Adelaide[/name] is such a lovely name!
[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Scout[/name] - Not my style, seems a little old fashioned and not in a good way to me.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Scout[/name] - I love [name]Maggie[/name] :slight_smile: Personally I’d use [name]Margot[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name] though or if you don’t like [name]Margot[/name], maybe [name]Margaret[/name] or [name]Marguerite[/name]?
[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Scout[/name] - [name]Lucinda[/name]'s not my style, I knew one my age once and it still seems really old to me. And I’m not a fan of [name]Lucy[/name] either sorry. Lots of people love it but to me it’s a plain name.
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Scout[/name] - [name]Violet[/name]'s not my cup of tea (I always think of Violence and not sure why :S) but it is a nice name. I’d be wary of it rising in popularity though. I much prefer [name]Viola[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Scout[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] - I personally think of [name]Scout[/name] as more of a nn than a real name so I do prefer it in the middle. That’s just my opinion but to me it’s more like [name]Champ[/name] or Tike or Scamp lol - something you affectionately call a child. [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Scout[/name] would work though and I quite like [name]Emmeline[/name]. Not as dated sounding as [name]Aveline[/name] is to me. More old fashioned in a cool way.

Anyway my favs in order are:

1. [name]Lila[/name] [name]Scout[/name]
  2. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Scout[/name] (though [name]Adele[/name], [name]Adela[/name] or [name]Adelia[/name] would all be beautiful too!)
  3. [name]Margot[/name] [name]Scout[/name] (though if you only like [name]Maggie[/name] on it’s own I’d pick [name]Emilia[/name] here instead!)

Best of luck :slight_smile:

[name]Lovely[/name] choices! I really like [name]Emilia[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name]–they flow well with your last name and are lovely lovely names. Also, (and this is SOOOOO NOT my style) I actually really like [name]Scout[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]–it is so sassy and spunky! I’m not sure I have the courage for a name like that, but if you do–I say go for it!

GL (and hopefully the baby comes NOW :slight_smile:

Thank you!! hopefully the baby comes soon!!