Need help- due in October....

My husband and I are expecting a girl in [name]October[/name]. We already have a total of 3- my husband has 2 from a previous marriage (9&5) and I have one (9). I need some input. Our last name begins with G.

These are the names I really like:

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]- MFG
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]- MIG
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]- MOG

[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Marie[/name]- OMG (not the best)

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]- IOG

Or any other suggestions would help.

Thanks…

My favourite is probably [name]Mia[/name] but it’s too popular in my opinion so I’d probably go with [name]Isla[/name]. [name]Olivia[/name] is way too popular in my opinion!

[name]Just[/name] wondering what your other childrens names are to give me an idea of what names to suggest?

:slight_smile:

Husbands-
[name]Jenna[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

Mine-
[name]Elyse[/name] [name]Ariana[/name]

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] I thinks sounds better then [name]Mia[/name] [name]Isabella[/name]. I like the name [name]Mia[/name], short and sweet :slight_smile:

I like [name]Mia[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] or [name]Mia[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]!

I also like [name]Isla[/name] [name]Francesca[/name].

I love the name [name]Isla[/name]. I think its just so simple and sweet (same with [name]Mia[/name])- unfortunately my husband is not a fan of [name]Isla[/name]. :frowning: Wish I could talk him into it. Looks like we are leaning towards [name]Mia[/name]…

I like [name]Isla[/name] too, but I can see why your husband would have trouble with it, especially with possible pronunciation problems…
I have a niece named [name]Mia[/name], so I love it!

[name]Mia[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] is really pretty. I think [name]Mia[/name] has broke into the top 10, which means there are lots of Mias running around now. The name is really sweet though.

Others you might like:
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Mira[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]

i like [name]Mia[/name] [name]Francesca[/name], but i am a little partial bc my daughters name is [name]Mia[/name] :wink: and although it wasnt nearly as popular 6 years ago as it is now. i will tell you that i have yet to meet another [name]Mia[/name] in her age group lol. also, even though it has risen in popularity i dont think it will ever be the next Isaballa, [name]Emma[/name], or [name]Sophia[/name]. but, thats i just my opinion. iam a fan of names that are not overdone. just simple and sweet and i think [name]Mia[/name] is exactly that :wink: CONGRATS, by the way i am having a baby girl in [name]October[/name] as well!

i like [name]Mia[/name] [name]Francesca[/name], but i am a little partial bc my daughters name is [name]Mia[/name] :wink: and although it wasnt nearly as popular 6 years ago as it is now. i will tell you that i have yet to meet another [name]Mia[/name] in her age group lol. also, even though it has risen in popularity i dont think it will ever be the next Isaballa, [name]Emma[/name], or [name]Sophia[/name]. but, thats i just my opinion. iam a fan of names that are not overdone. just simple and sweet and i think [name]Mia[/name] is exactly that :wink: CONGRATS, by the way i am having a baby girl in [name]October[/name] as well![/quote]

AWW. [name]How[/name] exciting! If you don’t mind me asking what is your daughters middle name? Have you decided on a name for the new one? Congrats and thanks for the help. Everyone keeps saying its so popular…I don’t really ever see it being a [name]Jennifer[/name], [name]Jessica[/name] or [name]Amanda[/name] :slight_smile:

My daughters name is [name]Mia[/name] [name]Bella[/name], sweet and simple. i’m not just saying it bc its her name, but although i know that technically its “popular” i really dont hear it that often around here. maybe its just where i live? but, i think if you love it, go with it. i still get complimented on her name all the time. for this little girl we are undecided between 2 names, either [name]Lena[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] ([name]LEEna[/name]) or [name]Vida[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] ([name]VEEda[/name]) we also have 2 boys named [name]Carlos[/name] and [name]Xavier[/name]. good luck!

I too love the name [name]Mia[/name] because that’s my daughter’s name. As [name]Bella[/name] mentioned I don’t find the name to be terribly popular where I live.
I like [name]Mia[/name] [name]Francesca[/name].