Need help finding a middle name for Lila

I’m due in 7 weeks with a baby girl and plan to name her [name]Lila[/name] (pronounced Lie-la), but am having a really hard time trying to decide what her middle name should be. Last name will be [name]Cameron[/name]. Need suggestions! :slight_smile: Thanks!

[name]Lila[/name] is a beautiful name! I would spell it [name]Lilah[/name], though, to avoid any pronunciation problems ([name]Lila[/name] looks like it ight be pronounced lee-la where [name]Lilah[/name] is clearly lie-la).

Some middle name suggestions:
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Magdalene[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Simone[/name]

I love the name [name]Lila[/name]! I would actually advise not to spell it [name]Lilah[/name], as the previous poster suggested, since I think it ‘tryndifies’ a nice, classic name. [name]Lila[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] has great flow!

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] (not so great with [name]Cameron[/name], though)
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] (my favorite!)
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]

My daughters name is [name]Lila[/name] pronounced [name]Leela[/name]. Pronunciation is an issue and we have met an OVERWHELMING number of lila’s pronounced Lie la. One of the highest climbing names of last year just so yu are aware of its popularity. I like [name]Lila[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

I love the name [name]Lila[/name]! I see such a sweet little girl when I hear it. Keep the spelling as [name]Lila[/name], though, [name]Lilah[/name] looks like you purposely misspelled it and [name]Leila[/name] will be mispronounced.

When I read the title of this thread, the first thing that came to mind was [name]Jane[/name]. [name]Kinda[/name] old school, traditional, but I think it fits.

Some other suggestions:
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Jennifer[/name]
[name]Kayleigh[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]

Help me out! https://nameberry.com/nametalk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5320&sid=ee922a3a2a8d3cc80d2d43ea778bf8da

[name]Lila[/name] is adorable.
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Janine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Roseanne[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Colleen[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Justine[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love these suggestion and now I have something to work with!

I love [name]Lila[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Cameron[/name], as well as [name]Lila[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] (floral theme and all.)

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Lila[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Lila[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], and [name]Lila[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] also come to mind, but sound a bit N heavy to me with your last name.

You may also like [name]Lila[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name]/[name]Mirabelle[/name].

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile: