Need help naming a character!

Hello Berries! I’m writing a book (Or trying to at least) and I can’t seem to settle on the perfect name for a character. I have the main character, and then six close to main characters. Three boys four girls. The male characters are [name_m]Hawk[/name_m], [name_m]Theo[/name_m], & [name_m]Dex[/name_m]. The female are Temepst, [name_m]Blu[/name_m], [name_f]Briar[/name_f], and [TBD. The one I labeled TBD is a female who is kind of [name_f]Looney[/name_f] toons, speaks in riddles often, very funny, yet the most beautiful girl ever. She has long (mid-back) fiery orange/ reddish hair. [name_m]Rich[/name_m] brown eyes and pale skin. The name ideas I have for her so far are:
Ness= From the headland; homecoming; Return safely
Starlie=Radiant; Shining [name_f]Celestial[/name_f] Body

I need something that goes with the other female characters names and flows nicely. I would appreciate it If the name had a cool meaning, simply because my book does have a prophecy, and I have been using the meanings of their names to write who’s in it, etc. I’ve really started writing a little bit more, considering we just got home yesterday, and adjusting to mom life is hard, but in my little bits of spare time, I have been banging out page after page. Please help me!

Starlie sounds cool and fun for her!

Maybe…

[name_f]Celestina[/name_f] ‘Cece’
[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f]
[name_m]Garnet[/name_m] / [name_m]Garnett[/name_m]
[name_f]Shani[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] ‘Sephy’
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiadh[/name_f] / [name_f]Fia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dulcie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]