Need help wih Boy Name (to go with unusal last name)

I need your help, guys. I am having intense trouble finding a boy name that I like, I’ve gone through nameberry, looked at lists of names as well as lurked the forums and could not find anything that appealed to me. I already have a short and sweet Italian name that I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] for a firl picked out, and though I have a small list of boy names that I like… I still feel pretty meh about it.

The last name is Arzeta (R-zA-ta), you’ll get points for a Spanish or Italian name, but it doesn’t have to be.

My style for boy names are masculine names (but not too masculine), unique (but not strange), and preferably something that doesn’t have more than 3 syllables (but that isn’t a die hard rule).

I’m open to any names that you may have in your head. Examples of some of the names on my list is [name_m]Ronin[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Ramon[/name_m]. I know the names that I have listed aren’t terribly unique, but I did’t want to list my more unique and (more liked) names, because I have a bit of a complex. I shared one unique name that I really liked once… and four of my friends used that name for themselves.