Need help with baby #4!

A spelling variation on [name_f]Anya[/name_f] could be [name_f]Anja[/name_f] (pronounced the same)

My favorite is [name_f]Vera[/name_f], and I really like [name_f]Esme[/name_f]!

I think clearly the E middle needs to be nailed down (if that’s what I’m assuming you want to do style wise). I’m honestly not really feeling most of your choices though as Infeel they seem really close to the names you’ve already given.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] are all eerily similar to [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. And the first syllable of [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is rather matchy in the ear to [name_m]Leo[/name_m] IMHO and actually [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] was my favorite on your list until I realized it has [name_f]Eve[/name_f] in it.

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] / [name_f]Emilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaina[/name_f]
[name_f]Elianna[/name_f]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_f]Emelia[/name_f] / [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Everleigh[/name_f]

Some that end in A that came to mind. That also seems like a preferred style. Although [name_f]Vera[/name_f] is a great choice!
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
Jayna
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]

1 Like

You should go with [name_f]Vera[/name_f], this is an absolutely flawless name with absolutely no drawbacks :blush:

(Im joking)

My favourites are [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f],
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is a name that has long been in my lists, it has a sort of magical feel to me,very beautiful.
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a nice name that I think of as “the perfect middle name” it just flows so well with most names. So [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] or [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] would be 10/10. But the thing about [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is it goes so well on it’s own as well!! And it’s gaining in popularity.

I think [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] go well with your kids’ names! They both are short and spunky and end with vowels.