Need help with combos

See the results of this poll: Which, if any, of these combos do you like?

Respondents: 15 (This poll is closed)

• Lola Verity Claire: 3 (20%)
  • Lola Evangeline Claire: 1 (7%)
  • Lola Olivia Claire: 2 (13%)
  • Lola Genevieve Claire: 4 (27%)
  • Lola Bryony Claire: 1 (7%)
  • Lola Vivienne Claire: 4 (27%)

I voted for [name]Verity[/name] in the middle spot as (not only is it lovely) it has the best flow imo. [name]Bryony[/name] also works well there I think so that would be my 2nd choice.

Have you considered [name]Livia[/name]? It has the sound of [name]Olivia[/name], without the popularity, and has the exotic feel of [name]Lola[/name] as well. [name]Just[/name] a thought :slight_smile:

[name]Lola[/name] [name]Verity[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is gorgeous.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback about [name]Verity[/name]. I love it as well and have even tossed it around as a first name ([name]Verity[/name] [name]Lola[/name] [name]Claire[/name]?). I’ll be interested to see if anyone else has any input or suggestions…

I voted for [name]Lola[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Claire[/name] because it flows well and I love [name]Genevieve[/name]. [name]Lola[/name] seems very cutesy, though-- what about [name]Paloma[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Laurel[/name], or [name]Viola[/name] as names with [name]Lola[/name] as nickname?

Oh, I know!!! I love [name]Genevieve[/name] too and if this baby is born and just “is” [name]Genevieve[/name], I love Lillou as a middle name. I also hear you about the cutesy factor of [name]Lola[/name]. That has definitely been a concern of mine as well, but at the end of the day I just really don’t like any other names that can give me [name]Lola[/name] as a nn, so we’ll see! Thanks for the input!

I like [name]Lola[/name] very much (will always think of [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Lola[/name] cartoon - have you seen that? there are books too). We have a lot of [name]Lily[/name]'s and [name]Lila[/name]'s where I live, but I can’t say I’ve come across a little [name]Lola[/name] yet.

I voted for [name]Vivienne[/name] because it just sounded so pretty all together, but lots of your other names sound good too! And if [name]Olivia[/name] has a special place in your heart, you might choose that (I would have voted for it for that reason but there are a lot of o’s and l’s there all together - you just have to pause between the two names). Good luck!

I voted for [name]Lola[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I love love [name]Vivienne[/name]! [name]Verity[/name] [name]Claire[/name] reminds me of Vanity Fair, not that it’s a bad thing I just keep messing the name up when I try to say it aloud.

I voted for [name]Lola[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Claire[/name], but I also loved [name]Lola[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Ditto! [name]Jill[/name] and I think alike, so I didn’t bother to make my own post!

Ditto! [name]Jill[/name] and I think alike, so I didn’t bother to make my own post![/quote]

:slight_smile: