Need help with naming third daughter....

[name]Dove[/name], that’s what I originally thought, too, but [name]Allison[/name] is #32 in the US! I was really surprised! (Did you make the soup?) :slight_smile:

Take care! :-)[/quote]

[name]Jill[/name]~
I didn’t even think to look up the popularity of [name]Allison[/name]! 32, eh? Wow! I guess it may be getting a revival on the coattails of [name]Addison[/name], et al.

And yes, I made the soup and it was delicious! Everyone loved it and I felt like a pro! :slight_smile: I even made homemade whole wheat bread with it and it was perfect! Thanks so much for the recipe!
Have a great day!

[name]Dove[/name], that’s what I originally thought, too, but [name]Allison[/name] is #32 in the US! I was really surprised! (Did you make the soup?) :slight_smile:

Take care! :-)[/quote]

[name]Jill[/name]~
I didn’t even think to look up the popularity of [name]Allison[/name]! 32, eh? Wow! I guess it may be getting a revival on the coattails of [name]Addison[/name], et al.

And yes, I made the soup and it was delicious! Everyone loved it and I felt like a pro! :slight_smile: I even made homemade whole wheat bread with it and it was perfect! Thanks so much for the recipe!
Have a great day![/quote]

You made the soup? Yea!!! I’m so glad that everyone liked it! [name]Do[/name] you like split pea soup? I have a great (and really easy) recipe for that, too, if you’d like it.

Take care! :slight_smile:

I just looked [name]Allison[/name] up in a few top baby names lists and in 2008 it was #32, but for 2009 and so far for 2010 it’s around #60. Guess that is still more popular than I would have expected - I never hear any babies with that name these days…

Have you decided on a name yet?? We want to know!!