Need insight on these names!

I’m stuck between a few names so I need some insight. The type I like is beautiful, princessy, classy, and/or different names. I don’t wan’t a name that’s too trendy or common.

[name]Arabella[/name] - love this but I think it may be too tendy for me to use

[name]Julietta[/name] - in love with this name and other people love it, but I don’t know if it feels right

[name]Bellerose[/name] - I think it’s beautiful but I don’t know if it feels like a full name, and [name]Belle[/name]/[name]Bella[/name] names are really tendy. wdyt?

[name]Persephone[/name] - I’m starting to like this name more and more, I like that it’s different but I’m worried that it may be too “out there” and I don’t know if it’s girly enough for me, wdyt?

Emmeliese - a friend of mine’s daughter is named Emmeliese and I’ve always thought it was so pretty, beautiful, soft, and classy. she’s moving away and I probably won’t ever see her again(we’re not super close, I know her through someone else) so I’m not worried about that. wdyt of it? I’ve seen people on a different site call the name “made up” but regardless of that wdyt?

Madelaina - I saw it on another topic and it seemed interesting, wdyt of it?

[name]Arabella[/name]- in general I am not a fan of the -bella crowd, but this is one I kind of like
[name]Julietta[/name]- [name]Love[/name]! Although I do prefer the slightly simpler [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Jules[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Bellerose[/name]- not a fan, its just a little to fussy for me.
[name]Persephone[/name]- this one is growing on me. I love the history of this one
Emmeliese- love the sound but would prefer Emmelise.
Madelaina- prefer [name]Madeline[/name].

So obviously I prefer streamlined to the more frilly options but all in all its a good list!

[name]Arabella[/name]- in general I am not a fan of the -bella crowd, but this is one I kind of like
[name]Julietta[/name]- [name]Love[/name]! Although I do prefer the slightly simpler [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Jules[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]Bellerose[/name]- not a fan, its just a little to fussy for me.
[name]Persephone[/name]- this one is growing on me. I love the history of this one
Emmeliese- love the sound but would prefer Emmelise.
Madelaina- prefer [name]Madeline[/name].

So obviously I prefer streamlined to the more frilly options but all in all its a good list!

We have a sort of similar style beign that [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Persephone[/name] are two of my favourite girls names! I don’t think [name]Arabella[/name] is trendy, it just seems so because of the popularity of [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Belle[/name]/a. A lot of people find [name]Arabella[/name] a little over the top but that’s what I love about it.

[name]Julietta[/name] seems too much, I would prefer just [name]Juliet[/name] here.

[name]Bellerose[/name] is beautiful but [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] together right now is too much with both names being really popular.

Emmeliese seems very made up to me too. I love [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Anneliese[/name] though.

[name]Madeleine[/name] would be beautiful.

I [name]LOVE[/name] Madelaina, I just posted a thread about [name]Madelena[/name] before coming in here. I think it’s gorgeous. [name]Bellerose[/name] is nice too, but I, too, would be worried about using a non-traditional ‘smushed’ name. [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Persephone[/name] are okay for me. [name]Julietta[/name] is probably my least favorite.

[name]Arabella[/name] very girly for my tastes. I don’t know how popular it is, but I’ve never met one
[name]Julietta[/name]- is pretty and very girly too. I think I like it better than [name]Juliet[/name].
[name]Bellerose[/name]- Is odd. I think Bellarose looks better & probably is pronounced the same way you are saying this. It reminds me of Belarus. It’s a neighborhood in Queens ny as well.
[name]Persephone[/name] is very different in style. Less princessy & more of a mythical/fairy vibe.
Emmeleise- is odd too. Like [name]Emeline[/name] & [name]Annalise[/name] mushed.
[name]Madalaina[/name]- looks like [name]Magdalena[/name]/[name]Madalyn[/name] mush

Maybe
Belladonna
Belladosia
[name]Emeline[/name]
[name]Emelia[/name]
[name]Bella[/name]-[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Stephania[/name]
[name]Julianna[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Madison[/name]
[name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Emerald[/name]
[name]Emme[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Jewel[/name]
[name]Magenta[/name]

I don’t think [name]Arabella[/name] is that trendy. I only know of one. She could always go by [name]Ara[/name]/[name]Ari[/name] instead of [name]Bella[/name] like the mulitude of Isabellas.

I thought of [name]Violetta[/name] as soon as I saw Juiletta, and I very much prefer that.

[name]Bellerose[/name] sounds like it needs at least one “a” sound. Like Bellarose or Bellerosa or [name]Rosabelle[/name] or Rosebella. On that note, love [name]Rosabelle[/name] the best :slight_smile:

[name]Persephone[/name] - yeah, really doesn’t seem to fit your style

Emmeleise. As soon as I heard it I was like, “Wow, so pretty.” Then I thought of a five year old trying to wear it. Would definitely need to be shortened to [name]Em[/name], [name]Emmy[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Lise[/name], [name]Lisa[/name], or something.

Madelaina is pretty, I’m just not a fan of “mad”

[name]Arabella[/name]- beautiful and classic name. it may be experiencing a spike in popularity but by no means is it trendy- it has been in the top 1000 since the SSA list was started. popular, maybe, but not trendy. But I don’t know or know of any Arabellas.

[name]Julietta[/name]- I prefer the simpler [name]Juliet[/name], but love this too. it does feel a bit strange, but probably because most
of us aren’t used to it.

[name]Bellerose[/name]- I’m okay with [name]Belle[/name] and I like [name]Rose[/name], but not the best combo name. Maybe [name]Rosabelle[/name]?

[name]Persephone[/name]- it’s out there, but that means your daughter will stand out more. She will likely be the only [name]Persephone[/name] her friends know. While popularity wouldn’t keep me from my favourite name, uniqueness is definitely a benefit. It’s not frilly but it’s definitely feminine while staying strong.

Emmeliese- I prefer [name]Anneliese[/name] but I actually like this. [name]Even[/name] if it was made up, most names were made up at some point. It has such familiar sounds that it doesn’t really feel made up.

Madelaina- not a fan, maybe you’d like [name]Marlena[/name]? (prn. mar-lay-nah)