Need Inspiration! Also, what to do about Lynn?

So far I only have a few girl names that I love. Those are…

[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
(?) [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Elle[/name_f]

Here’s the story behind each favorite:

[name_f]Aveline[/name_f] (pronounced like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]) is a new idea, but I like it, and [name_f]Elle[/name_f] is in honor of my grandma, [name_u]Eloise[/name_u].

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is just a new idea. I’m set on [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as an option someday, but the middle name is up in the air. [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is something I’m debating on. [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] was an idea (I want to use it, but more on that in a moment), but it doesn’t flow as well. Does it? Tell me.

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is a favorite, although it’s not the highest on the list. I find it cute. Is it too masculine?

[name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is in a tie with [name_u]Ember[/name_u] for first place because OH MY HEART. I love it. [name_f]Indie[/name_f] is so spunky and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is vintage and I have a friend named that.

[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so special to my heart. I heard it first in a song about how our Lords love is like embers, and I FELL IN [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is just pretty!

Okay, so my honor names I really want to use are [name_f]Elle[/name_f] (my grandma was [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]), [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] (my mom and my middle name) and possibly something like [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] (my other grandmas name).

[name_u]Lynn[/name_u] will be my first daughters name, so I don’t know what to pair it with. I don’t think it goes with [name_f]Indie[/name_f], and [name_u]Ember[/name_u] is my second fav. Does that go? [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]? Does it sound like [name_u]Ember[/name_u]-[name_u]Lynn[/name_u], mashed together?

[name_f]Joanne[/name_f]. I don’t love it but I kinda like [name_u]Jo[/name_u], so I’ve thought what about like (example) [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] or something like that style. Or [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]. (?)

Now the fun part, new suggestions! Any and everything that goes with my style! My boy names are ([name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], & [name_m]Archer[/name_m]) if that helps.

[name_f]Joelle[/name_f] for [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and [name_f]Elle[/name_f]. [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] could be used on a boy or girl if you decided to have a second child so you could maybe hold off on using it if you were set on using your favorite names.

[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] ____ [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Roslyn[/name_f]

There’s also Rosslyn after Rosslyn Chapel which ties in with the sort-of spiritual or religious meaning behind [name_u]Ember[/name_u] that you heard.

Thank you. Anything else?

We seem to have very similar styles. In fact, almost all of the names that you mentioned are on my list. Some others that I think you might like are
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Yasmin[/name_f]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

I love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is maybe the only name that I think works equally well on a boy or girl. I don’t find it too masculine. The first [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] I ever met was a very smart, classy, stylish, lovely gal, so she’s colored the name positively for me. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] as a combo also has a very intelligent yet stylish vibe to me. I don’t really care for any of the others or have any other advice.