Need inspiration

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, newbie here! I’m 11 weeks pregnant with my second child, and even though it’s still early I can’t stop myself from thinking about names already.
Right now we’re considering [name]Violet[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name] if #2 is a girl, and [name]Stephen[/name], [name]Elliot[/name], [name]Dean[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] if it’s a boy. As you can see, we need a little help. What do you think of these names? Our daughter’s name is [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Carolyn[/name] if it helps. Thanks!

• [name]Claire[/name]

I love all the names on your list (and your daughter’s name)!

My favorite of your girl’s names is [name]Vivian[/name], with [name]Claudia[/name] as a close second. I think either would make a great sister to [name]Eliza[/name]. I like [name]Juliet[/name], but prefer [name]Julia[/name]. [name]Violet[/name] is very pretty, but a lot more popular than the others, and might seem trendy or dated in the future.

Some suggestions for middle names:
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Gail[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

For your boys’ names, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elliot[/name], BUT I think it’s too close to [name]Eliza[/name], esp of he is called [name]Eli[/name] :frowning: (Although if this doesn’t bother you or have different enough nicknames, it doesn’t have to be a deal-breaker). [name]Dean[/name] is also a really cool name, though I don’t know if I love it as much as [name]Elliott[/name]. [name]Oliver[/name] is fun, but seems like it might not be the easiest name for a child to have if it doesn’t suit their personality. [name]Stephen[/name] is a fine, classic name, but it’s a little bland next to your other choices.

Some other suggestions you might like:
[name]Ephraim[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]

[name]Violet[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]
I think all these names are nice and fit with [name]Eliza[/name]. You could combine two of them.
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Violet[/name] I think flow best.
[name]Claudia[/name] is probably my favourite but [name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] sound similar in the way they end. I think [name]Juliet[/name] goes best with [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Stephen[/name], [name]Elliot[/name], [name]Dean[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]
I like all these names too but [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] are too close imo.
I think [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] work best together.
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Dean[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Stephen[/name]
[name]Stephen[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Stephen[/name] [name]Dean[/name]
[name]Dean[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Dean[/name] [name]Elliot[/name]
All nice combinations.

Personally I’d go with [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Dean[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

I think [name]Violet[/name] goes best with [name]Eliza[/name], but I also really like [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Julia[/name] fits better with [name]Eliza[/name], however. I’d recommend either [name]Violet[/name] [name]Julia[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Viola[/name] or [name]Julia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! Very pretty and feminine. For the boy names, I honestly really like [name]Oliver[/name] with [name]Eliza[/name]. It is unique and classic at the same time. [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Stephen[/name] would be very cute!

I love all the girl’s names on your list! I think the best fit with [name]Eliza[/name] would be [name]Juliet[/name], although [name]Vivian[/name] goes nicely too! To me, [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] have too much of a similar sound (long I). For the boys, I love the name [name]Oliver[/name] and think it’s perfect with [name]Eliza[/name]! [name]Stephen[/name] and [name]Dean[/name] also fit well, but while [name]Elliot[/name] is a nice name, it’s too similar to [name]Eliza[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Eliza[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Violet[/name]: I think this is beautiful, and can see [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] as sisters.

[name]Juliet[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] this name, and think that [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are fantastic!

[name]Claudia[/name]: I think it’s a nice name, but I love [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] more. I think my issue is the potential [name]Claud[/name] nickname, which makes me think of the word “clod” (not the best meaning).

[name]Vivian[/name]: I really love this name, and think it’s great with [name]Eliza[/name]. :slight_smile:

I’ll vote for [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name], because [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] share the same long I sound.

[name]Stephen[/name]: I like some of the others on your list better…

[name]Dean[/name]: I’m not a [name]Dean[/name] fan, and can’t picture [name]Dean[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] as siblings.

[name]Elliot[/name]: I love the name, but [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Elliot[/name] have the same beginning.

[name]Oliver[/name]: One of my favorites! :slight_smile: I can definitely see [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] as siblings.

I’m going to vote for [name]Oliver[/name]. :slight_smile:

You may also like:

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]/[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]/[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] (nn [name]Evie[/name])
[name]Georgina[/name]/[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] (first name)
[name]Tess[/name]

[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] (close to [name]Elliott[/name], although I can better see a more classic name with [name]Eliza[/name])
[name]Edward[/name] (nn [name]Teddy[/name]…you’ll have an E theme, though)
[name]George[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] (nn [name]Theo[/name] or [name]Teddy[/name])

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Dean[/name] and then [name]Oliver[/name].