Need Lots of Help STILL!

Here is my newest revised list- let me know what you think! I eventually wanna just have one of each gender! It seems to be taking forever though!

Boys-
[name]William[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
These are the only ones that have survived through my standards for a boys name! Strong, to the point names. I like [name]William[/name] because of the cute nn [name]Wills[/name] or [name]Liam[/name]. [name]Noah[/name] I’ve always loved. The ultimate boys name for me is [name]Nathan[/name] nn [name]Nate[/name] but i can’t use that one. I like solid names that are also cute.

Girls-
[name]Lydia[/name] [might be too much of a mouthful for my taste?]
[name]Caroline[/name] [still not sure if it sounds to proper and stuffy]

I guess I just really need some helpful opinions and suggestions, especially for girls! Thanks everyone!!

I actually think that [name]William[/name] [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] are beautiful names, with great flow! I always like to have two options for each gender, though, in case baby just doesn’t seem like a [name]Lydia[/name] …

I find that [name]Lydia[/name] rolls off the tongue nicely, in much the same way that [name]Caroline[/name] does. And while [name]Caroline[/name] is a classic, and could easily fit in at the country club, it is also a relaxed, beautiful choice, that would suit any sort of person. I picture a [name]Caroline[/name] relaxing on a beach; a sort of surfer girl :slight_smile:

You found your way right to my heart saying that [name]Caroline[/name] sounds like a surfer girl kind of name! Thats just what i want! Classic but layed back! [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Caroline[/name] better than [name]Carolina[/name]? Also, mn for boy would be [name]Johnathan[/name]… so idk what sounds better???

[name]William[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]

Oh good! Well, [name]Carolina[/name] is fun to say, but I think [name]Caroline[/name] is perfect, and sounds just that little bit more layed back, in my opinion.

[name]William[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] both sound good … I would probably pick [name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] for flow, so that both names don’t have three syllables, but really either combination works well. I think [name]Noah[/name] is quite popular over in [name]America[/name], though (I’m in [name]England[/name]), so if that bothers you then perhaps [name]William[/name] would be better. I love [name]Noah[/name], though!