Need more ideas

We are having a girl due in [name]May[/name] and haven’t found a name that totally stands out as “the one” for us. [name]Both[/name] of our middle names are family names (his is [name]Lee[/name] and mine is [name]Carol[/name]) and we would like to use them with our child/children. The thing is we are undecided if we want more kids so I’m would like to incorporate both names into this name. What do you think of the small list we have going or can you suggest a different one?

[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Carol[/name]
[name]Marlee[/name] [name]Carol[/name]

Other names we’re considering that don’t incorporate both names:

[name]Kendall[/name] [name]Lee[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name] [name]Carol[/name]
[name]Cadence[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

Hmm… what about [name]Kaylee[/name], [name]Carlee[/name], or [name]Kylee[/name]? Not my style, but if having your names incorpated into hers means that much to you then those are all pretty close. There are lots of girls names that end in the -lee sound, you might want to check some of them out. Good luck!

I have a family name that might interest you, and free up space for another name: Carolie. pronounced just as you would think, caro-lee.

Instead of [name]Bethany[/name], how about [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Elisabeth[/name]? [name]Elisabeth[/name] Carolie would be pretty awesome and you could nickname her any one of about 50 nicknames for [name]Elisabeth[/name]/[name]Elizabeth[/name]: Starting with [name]Beth[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Lisa[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Liz[/name], [name]Bess[/name], [name]Betsy[/name], [name]Betty[/name], [name]Libby[/name], [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Izzy[/name], [name]Elsie[/name], [name]Liddie[/name], [name]Liza[/name], [name]Buffy[/name], [name]Elise[/name], [name]Elisa[/name], [name]Bethan[/name], [name]Ilsa[/name], [name]Liesel[/name], [name]Bettina[/name] and [name]Lisette[/name]. So you (and she) would have a choice for every year 'til she turned 23!

[name]Just[/name] a thought. Some other suggestions:
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Elyse[/name]
[name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Shaina[/name]
[name]Brianne[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is a pretty combination of your names.

I agree!

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is beautiful

The first thing I thought of is what [name]Lola[/name] said - Carolie. It sounds really pretty I think. I also really like her [name]Elizabeth[/name] Carolie, what about: [name]Lydia[/name] Carolie, [name]Julia[/name] Carolie, [name]Morgan[/name] Carolie or [name]Haven[/name] Carolie?

I like [name]Caroline[/name] leah :slight_smile:

I think that [name]Leah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is beautiful- written and said aloud! [name]Love[/name] it!

[name]Coralie[/name] is a beautiful name that has the elements you are looking for!

Ooooo, I love [name]Coralie[/name]!