need names that go with Josh!!!

I am not pregnant but we are “trying” for our first child. For family reasons if the baby is a boy we will name him [name]Josh[/name] (I know I know, the #4 popularity drives me nuts, too) and was wondering what names would work for future siblings. [name]Just[/name] because [name]Josh[/name] is so popular I don’t want to be stuck naming my other kids names on the top 10 to “go” with his name like [name]Ava[/name] and [name]William[/name]. My favorite name of all time is [name]Henry[/name] and we would either call him [name]Harry[/name] or [name]Hal[/name]. Does this work with [name]Josh[/name]? I like boys names that are relaxed but still masculine like [name]Josh[/name], and girls names that are fiesty but not frilly. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] “[name]Joey[/name]” but it’s out because it starts with a J. I also love [name]Violet[/name], [name]Elinor[/name], and [name]Eliza[/name]. A one syllable nickname theme might work well also, (like [name]Josh[/name], [name]Ace[/name], [name]Finn[/name]) but no biblical themes! [name]Even[/name] though we like the names [name]Bram[/name] and [name]Ezra[/name] hubby hates most other biblical names.

Help?

I’m assuming [name]Josh[/name] is short for [name]Joshua[/name]?

I think [name]Henry[/name] would sound find with [name]Josh[/name]. Any traditional boys name would go with [name]Josh[/name] imo.