Need Opinions On My Contenders Please!!!

[name]Just[/name] thinking about a future child. I have about a million ideas”can you please tell me what you think of them?
Boys:
Themi: A family name”my grandfather”s. it was actually his nn, but his real name was [name]WAY[/name] too long and Greek to give to a modern baby. Everyone called him Themi anyway”
It”s not on Nameberry at all, which means it”s pretty rare.

[name]Damien[/name]/[name]Damian[/name]: [name]Love[/name] this name. It has so much going for it, but its popularity is only rising. [name]Don[/name]”t want my child to be one of three in his class”believe me, I’ve been there. I actually stopped answering to my name because so often people were actually talking to the other people with my name and I would be disappointed.
By the way, which version do you like better, [name]Damien[/name] or [name]Damian[/name]? I’m so indecisive…

[name]Kai[/name]: ditto
[name]Asher[/name]: ditto
[name]Brady[/name]: ditto

[name]Willem[/name]: [name]Love[/name] the nickname [name]Will[/name], and it seems like a great fresh alternative to [name]William[/name]. But I’m afraid many other parents are having the same idea…

[name]Theo[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name] this name. It is perfect on so many levels that if I listed them all you would get bored. It’s not even in the top 1000, which is too perfect…I just hope that luck holds out until I have a baby boy!

[name]Joshua[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Aaron[/name], [name]Aaden[/name], [name]Nick[/name], [name]Noah[/name]: like them all but all are much too popular for me to think about. Of Jakes alone I’ve met five in the past year…

[name]Luca[/name]: I’m sort of in-between on this name. Feedback would help!

Girls:

[name]Lydia[/name]: [name]Love[/name] this name. Serious but also fun and energetic…and girly but could work for a tomboy. Seems like it would be great for both a child and an adult…it would hold up for a lifetime. It is becoming very popular, however…

[name]Aalia[/name]: Like this name a lot as well, but it seems like the double A’s could cause spelling problems for a young child and pronounciation problems for everyone else. Unfortunately, I hate the simpler alternative [name]Alia[/name].

[name]Lucy[/name]: Great name…is it too popular or not?

[name]Willow[/name]: DITTO with [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Summer[/name]: also DITTO
[name]Estella[/name]/[name]Stella[/name]: yet again DITTO
[name]Keira[/name]: yep still DITTO
[name]Mia[/name]: DITTO

[name]Lucia[/name]: In-between as with [name]Luca[/name]. Feedback please!

[name]Aster[/name]: DITTO with [name]Lucia[/name]

[name]Ariana[/name]: love it. What do you think?

[name]Liana[/name]: DITTO with [name]Ariana[/name]
[name]Shay[/name]: DITTO
[name]Delaney[/name]: DITTO

[name]Emma[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Ava[/name], [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Julia[/name]: again nice but too popular to use. A huge bummer…[name]Sophia[/name] has been a fav since childhood!

Thanks for the help!!! Very sorry it’s so long!

my favorites from your lists:

1. [name]Luca[/name] 2) [name]Kai[/name] 3) [name]Asher[/name]

2. [name]Mia[/name] 2) [name]Lucy[/name] 3) [name]Lucia[/name]

of your popular names:

1. [name]Noah[/name] 2) [name]Jake[/name]

2. [name]Isabella[/name] 2) [name]Sophia[/name]

Boys:
Themi: I think this is too unusual for a first name. He’ll have to spell it all the time for people and they won’t remember his name until they have heard it a bunch of times. A super unusual name can be a huge pain in the butt. I know because my first name is extremely unusual.

[name]Damien[/name]/[name]Damian[/name]: I’m sorry but I don’t care for this name.

[name]Kai[/name]: ditto - I like it, but I fear it will be trendy.
[name]Asher[/name]: ditto - the same
[name]Brady[/name]: ditto - I don’t like it and I think it’s already trendy.

[name]Willem[/name]: [name]Love[/name] the nickname [name]Will[/name], and it seems like a great fresh alternative to [name]William[/name]. But I’m afraid many other parents are having the same idea… - Like [name]Willem[/name], love [name]William[/name] and [name]Will[/name].

[name]Theo[/name]: [name]Love[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Theo[/name]!

[name]Joshua[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Aaron[/name], [name]Aaden[/name], [name]Nick[/name], [name]Noah[/name]: like them all but all are much too popular for me to think about. Of Jakes alone I’ve met five in the past year… - Yes, these are all too popular. [name]Aidan[/name] is the classic spelling. I love [name]Joshua[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name], and [name]Noah[/name] so much.
Here are some alternates: [name]Josiah[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Jules[/name], [name]Adrian[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Nico[/name], [name]Cole[/name], [name]Kostas[/name], and [name]Andreas[/name].

[name]Luca[/name]: I’m sort of in-between on this name. Feedback would help! [name]Luca[/name] is a great name!

Girls:

[name]Lydia[/name]: This is a great name. But for some reason it doesn’t appeal to me. Use it if you love it. I wish I loved it because it sounds great with my last name.

[name]Aalia[/name]: I tend to only love classic and vintage names. Sorry!

[name]Lucy[/name]: Great name…is it too popular or not? - It depends on what state you live in. In [name]California[/name], where I live, you can get away with popular classic names. On the [name]East[/name] Coast there are way too many Lucys.

[name]Willow[/name]: DITTO with [name]Lucy[/name] - not as popular as [name]Lucy[/name].
[name]Summer[/name]: also DITTO - dated, I think.
[name]Estella[/name]/[name]Stella[/name]: yet again DITTO [name]Stella[/name] too popular, [name]Estella[/name] less so.
[name]Keira[/name]: yep still DITTO - probably trendy, but I love it a lot. And it’s not a classic!
[name]Mia[/name]: DITTO - waaay too popular.

[name]Lucia[/name]: In-between as with [name]Luca[/name]. Feedback please! A great name. Not too popular.

[name]Aster[/name]: DITTO with [name]Lucia[/name] - I don’t like it. But [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] seem to like it.

[name]Ariana[/name]: love it. What do you think? I like [name]Andrea[/name] and [name]Adrienne[/name], but not [name]Ariana[/name].

[name]Liana[/name]: DITTO with [name]Ariana[/name] - somehow sounds dated. [name]How[/name] about [name]Eliana[/name]?
[name]Shay[/name]: DITTO - don’t like
[name]Delaney[/name]: DITTO - I knew a very unpleasant girl with this name so I’m biased.

[name]Emma[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Ava[/name], [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Julia[/name]: again nice but too popular to use. A huge bummer…[name]Sophia[/name] has been a fav since childhood! [name]Julia[/name] is not so popular. [name]Juliet[/name] is a great choice! Also [name]Amalie[/name], [name]Isadora[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name], and [name]Ada[/name] are all kind of similar to your list and not so popular.