Need suggestions.

We’re on team green but we’re having an awful time coming up with boys names we can agree on.

I like [name]Elliot[/name] and [name]Leo[/name], he likes [name]Malcolm[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] (I like [name]Theo[/name] as a nn, but he doesn’t and would use [name]Ted[/name] which I do not like). We have two sons already, [name]Bennet[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]. The middle name would most likely be [name]Joseph[/name] after both of our grandfathers. [name]Just[/name] for a sense of our style, we both love [name]Cora[/name], [name]Vivien[/name], and [name]Audrey[/name] for girls.

We’re still in the name gathering phase, so any suggestions would be very much appreciated!!! Thanks!

Edited to add:
Oh I forgot to mention our last name starts with an N so must -en names are out, and it ends in -is, so those are out as well.

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Everett[/name] (nn [name]Rhett[/name])
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name] (nn [name]Freddy[/name] or [name]Fritz[/name])
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]

Ooh I like [name]Milo[/name]! I’ll have to run that one by dh. [name]Grady[/name] is cute too, but we have close friends with a [name]Grady[/name]. DH definitely won’t go for [name]Jasper[/name] or [name]Everett[/name]. THanks!