Need to decide on boys name- Poll

See the results of this poll: Which boys name?

Respondents: 69 (This poll is closed)

• Theodore “Theo” : 34 (49%)
  • Hunter : 7 (10%)
  • Beau : 10 (14%)
  • Wyatt : 3 (4%)
  • Daniel : 7 (10%)
  • Frederick : 7 (10%)
  • Archie: 1 (1%)

I voted for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]; [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] would be absolutely adorable!

Another vote for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] here.

[name_m]Beau[/name_m] is my favorite, but I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is the best match with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] & [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] would make an adorable sibling set.

NB: I thoroughly approve of your girl’s name! :wink:

I voted [name_m]Beau[/name_m] (I’m really in love with it right now), but I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is great too!

With [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] I like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m].

Anothet vote for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. Maise and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are adorable together.

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are two of my favorites. They are wonderful together!

I love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]! I also love:

[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so handsome, <3 and Daniel is a close second!

Agreed!

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] are distant favorites–I love them a ton, but not as much as I love [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u]/[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]! I prefer [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] to [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], but I think I like [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] more than [name_u]Danny[/name_u] (even though I love [name_u]Danny[/name_u], too!). I also like [name_m]Beau[/name_m], but I feel like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_m]Beau[/name_m] are sort of mismatched? [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_m]Beau[/name_m] work fine, though…

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] are similar stylistically and therefore [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] would be a great choice.

However, my favorite pairing is [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] & [name_m]Beau[/name_m]. I think they sound great together, when I say/think them together it’s just right. Very romantic.
[name_m]Beau[/name_m] is classic and striking while still having a rugged manliness about it. It’s versatile enough to stand up to [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] while still sounding great with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] & [name_m]Beau[/name_m].

Definitely [name_m]Beau[/name_m]! My 2nd choice would be [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] because I think that sounds adorable with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] which is what she will be called…

Since it didn’t get much love, wanted to add that [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] was my 2nd choice as well, since it sounds so perfect with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] doesn’t sounds quite as good with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]…

I adore [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and [name_m]Beau[/name_m] together.