Nell

Hi! Thank you to everyone who has helped us through our search/struggle for names. The name we ultimately settled on for [name_u]Reid[/name_u]’s sister is…
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
She is healthy and chunky and born just days after our wedding anniversary!
We like that her name works on all ages. She can be baby [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] or adolescent ballerina [name_f]Nella[/name_f] or [name_f]Nell[/name_f]-at-law. When we decided on it we came up with tons of nicknames and thought we would mainly call her [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] or maybe [name_f]Neve[/name_f] based on her middle name, but so far she’s “just” [name_f]Nell[/name_f].
There were so many names that we had decided on ([name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Tansy[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], the list goes on), and then within a day we would change our mind and say “oh what about ____” but with [name_f]Nell[/name_f] it just stuck. It’s one syllable, four letters like her brother’s and we love the meaning. I can’t say enough how helpful this website and these forums were!

19 Likes

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous! The perfect sister name for [name_u]Reid[/name_u]! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:
Your daughter has a lovely name. So sweet and beautiful!

Good luck and stay safe!

Congratulations!!!

Gorgeous name choice, I love [name_f]Nell[/name_f]! It goes so well with brother [name_u]Reid[/name_u] too. Congratulations & all the best!

1 Like

I LOVE your daughter’s name! Congrats! ([name_u]Reid[/name_u] is also lovely)

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is a gorgeous choice! [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is a huge favourite of mine, such a cool, cute, strong name. Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

So gorgeous. I love [name_f]Nell[/name_f], and hope it will serve her her entire lifetime!

AWWWW I love that name! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

Completely in love with her name! Congratulations!

Well done and welcome to the world little [name_f]Nell[/name_f].

Congratulations!! [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

Such a sweet name!! It goes so perfectly with [name_u]Reid[/name_u] too!
congratulations!!!

I love [name_f]Nell[/name_f]! It’s my first choice if i ever have a second daughter, and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is a beautiful combination. Congratulations!

Congratulations

Nell [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] congratulations such a cute name :heart:

Wow what a gorgeous choice! Congratulations and all the best!

Congratulations! Her name is perfection and I’m sure she is as well :partying_face: