Neutral Variations on Kathryn Amalia

This is my full name, and I love it, but I’ve started to question my gender recently and would love to be called something more gender-neutral than [name_f]Kate[/name_f] (even though I do like that name). [name_f]My[/name_f] mom says that she’ll call me by whatever name I want, but it would be a lot easier if it was some form of the name I already have, and I agree, because it’s a wonderful name. I’ve had a lot of names in the past, all of which were variations on that, and those were [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], [name_f]Amalia[/name_f], [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], and [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. Neutral names I would like to use but can’t are [name_u]Mal[/name_u], [name_f]Ryn[/name_f] (or any variation on that; [name_u]Ren[/name_u], [name_f]Rin[/name_f], Wren), and [name_u]Kai[/name_u]. I especially love the last of those, which I’ve been sort of going by in some circles, but when I switch schools next year, I’ll be in a grade with a boy by that name (it’s a small school and since they already know me as [name_f]Kate[/name_f], that would be doubly confusing). If anyone can help with this I’d be very grateful! TYSM <3

Some of these are more stretchy than others but I think they could all reasonably be derived from your full name:
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_u]Kerry[/name_u]
[name_u]Kelly[/name_u]
[name_u]Kade[/name_u] / [name_u]Cade[/name_u] / [name_u]Kayde[/name_u]
[name_u]Kace[/name_u] / [name_u]Kayce[/name_u] / [name_m]Kase[/name_m] / [name_m]Case[/name_m]
Kel
[name_m]Kal[/name_m] / [name_u]Cal[/name_u]
[name_f]Aryn[/name_f] / [name_u]Erin[/name_u]
[name_u]Ali[/name_u]
[name_m]Ken[/name_m]
[name_m]Lio[/name_m]
[name_u]Amal[/name_u]
[name_f]Lin[/name_f] / [name_u]Lyn[/name_u]

[name_u]Kay[/name_u]!

[name_u]Cam[/name_u]
[name_m]Coda[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_m]Kale[/name_m]
[name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Ames[/name_u]

Maybe…

[name_m]Kam[/name_m]
[name_u]Kamryn[/name_u] (too close to Ryn?)
[name_u]Karter[/name_u]
[name_m]Karey[/name_m] / [name_m]Kary[/name_m]
[name_m]Kal[/name_m] (too close to Mal?)
[name_u]Rayne[/name_u] / Rayn / [name_u]Rain[/name_u] (playing about with the letters)
[name_u]Ames[/name_u]
[name_m]Mak[/name_m] (from Amalia Kathryn)
Kamry
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] (a play on Kate)
[name_u]Mars[/name_u] (from Amalia)
[name_u]Marley[/name_u] (from Amalia)
[name_u]Kade[/name_u]

I know two people who were given a variation of your name and are non-binary, they go by [name_u]Kay[/name_u] and [name_u]Kai[/name_u] now!

[name_f]Kat[/name_f] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is a known nickname for [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f] but is also gender neutral in the sense that it’s an equally accepted nickname for male names such as [name_m]Christopher[/name_m].