New combo!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to share my new combo that I’m totally in love with…

[name_f]Enid[/name_f] Bohème

wdyt?

6 Likes

I love it! [name_f]Enid[/name_f] and Bohème both have such a peaceful, calm yet quirky imagery and pair wonderfully together.

1 Like

Oh [name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] looks fabulous!

1 Like

How is [name_f]Enid[/name_f] supposed to be pronounced? In my head the combo [name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] sounds a lot like “La Vie Boheme” from Rent, but I’m not sure if I’m just pronouncing it wrong.

I love it, it’s so elegant!

Ee-nidd. And Bohème is bo-em

Ok that makes more sense. I was saying it more like uh-need bo-em which is what made me think it sounded like “La Vie Boheme” in my head. But with the correct pronunciation I don’t hear that anymore and I think it’s a beautiful combo.

1 Like

Not usually an [name_f]Enid[/name_f] fan, but this is so pretty!

1 Like

absolutely lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

AWESOME!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She’s majestic, sweet, firm, powerful, flowy, rich, adventurous, and charming!

2 Likes

That’s really pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the contrast between the names! I think you can get away with something more flamboyant and in expected in the middle spot - love the idea of [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] as a middle name.