New girl option

Hello berries !

My husband and I are currently TTC and after seven years of discussing names I think we finally decided on a girl name ! We’ve had a few boys options picked out for years but girls names are much harder for us. He loves super girly names like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], etc… [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] was the only name I could semi consider using. But yesterday he suggested [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. I think I’m falling in love with it!
What do you ladies think about [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ? Or [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]? [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is after my grandmother and we’d both love to honor her.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is really sweet! I like it a lot.

I really like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! I think she’s a winnner :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] too!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] feels wonderfully tailored and understated with simple, timeless [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and cute and a little bit quirky with the girly [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] added in there too. I really like both combos!

1 Like

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] is so lovely, and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a favorite combination. I love both. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] might be too many N’s, but it looks nice and it’s very pretty.

Thank you so much ladies ! I really appreciate the feedback !

@nyysfg27 I also agree about the “n’s” but I’d rather have a name that honors over has the perfect flow.

Also p.s. @ [name_f]Katinka[/name_f] if you have another girl I hope you name her [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is the perfect sibset.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is perfect!!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it. Also love the nn option [name_f]Edie[/name_f].

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is SO beautiful!

I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a perfect blend. I hope you get to use it.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is really pretty.

I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is not a bad combo, but something about it seems a bit choppy to me. I like the idea of a flowy bouncy name in between the unisex [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and classic [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] checking out your signature list, what about [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]? I rather like he latter, because it has a lot of energy and brings in your SO’s love of more frilly names. Either way you have some beautiful options!

@lavenderbelle Thanks! I think we have very similar tastes in names. I love your signature!

@lavenderwitch Thanks for your suggestions! [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] was nixed a long time ago, but I will definitely run [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] past my husband.