New Hanson Baby!

‘[name]Hanson[/name]’ drummer [name]Zac[/name] [name]Hanson[/name] and his wife [name]Kate[/name] welcomed a baby girl named [name]Junia[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] on [name]Wednesday[/name], [name]December[/name] 15, 2010. According to People, [name]Junia[/name] weighed 8lbs and 7oz and is the second child for [name]Zac[/name] and [name]Kate[/name], who already have son, [name]John[/name] [name]Ira[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name] (“[name]Shepherd[/name]”), 2 years.

I love how [name]Zac[/name] describes [name]Junia[/name] as the best [name]Christmas[/name] present. So sweet!

Anyways, just for the fun of it here are the names of the other [name]Hanson[/name] children. Can you believe [name]Junia[/name]'s only the second girl?

[name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Nikki[/name]'s kids:
[name]Clarke[/name] [name]Everett[/name] “[name]Everett[/name]” [name]Hanson[/name], 3
[name]James[/name] [name]Monroe[/name] “[name]Monroe[/name]” [name]Hanson[/name], 2

[name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Natalie[/name]'s kids:
[name]Jordan[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] “[name]Ezra[/name]” [name]Hanson[/name], 8
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Hanson[/name], 5
[name]River[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Hanson[/name], 4
[name]Viggo[/name] [name]Moriah[/name] [name]Hanson[/name], 2

[name]Junia[/name] is a great name though I prefer [name]Juno[/name]. [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is an unusual combination for middles and I’m not sure I like them both together. Maybe they choose them to honour people in their family. [name]Junia[/name] and [name]John[/name] [name]Ira[/name] seem a bit matchy to me. I love two names from [name]Taylor[/name]'s family: [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Viggo[/name]. All in all, [name]Junia[/name] isn’t bad. Gosh, those [name]Hanson[/name]'s are certainly a prolific bunch when it comes to having children, aren’t they? Good for them!

I actually really like [name]Junia[/name]! And I don’t think I’ve ever come across my name ([name]Rosa[/name]) as part of a celebrity babies’, so that’s nice. :slight_smile:

I really like the name [name]Junia[/name] - I wonder if they will call her [name]Junie[/name] because that would be super cute! However, I don’t really like the two middle names together. I think [name]Junia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] or even [name]Junia[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] would have sounded better.

I like everyone else actually like [name]Junia[/name] but I don’t like it with [name]Rosa[/name] too many long a sounds.

Its interesting how mnay of them chose to have their children go by the middle name instead of first name.

The oldest [name]Isaac[/name] (whose 2 children go by theire middle names) is actually [name]Clarke[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Hanson[/name]. His firstborn is also named [name]Clarke[/name].
[name]Taylor[/name], the middle borhter, was born [name]Jordan[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]. His firstborn is [name]Jordan[/name] [name]Ezra[/name], and goes by [name]Ezra[/name]. Interesting.

[name]Zac[/name] is the only one who goes by his first name (of the 3 brothers, they have many more siblings.) and he is also the only of the 3 to not name his firstborn son after himself. Also interesting! (FYI his middle name is [name]Walker[/name])

I really love Taylors childrens name. [name]River[/name] is my favorite.
ANOTHER interesting name fact is that [name]Hanson[/name] has a song called “[name]Penny[/name] & Me” and his daughters name is [name]Penelope[/name].

The [name]Hanson[/name] family also includes…

[name]Jessica[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (3 years younger than [name]Zac[/name])
[name]Avery[/name] [name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name] ("[name]Mac[/name]") - Another middle name as a first name.
[name]Zo[/name]” [name]Genevieve[/name]