New here and needing a little help!

I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. My name is [name]Paige[/name] [name]Posey[/name]-Blocker and my husband is [name]Joseph[/name] (whom everyone calls [name]Joe[/name] except me). We are originally from [name]Alabama[/name] and were high school sweethearts. We both graduated from the University of [name]Alabama[/name]. (He’s a chemical engineer. I’m a lawyer over international affairs for the same engineering firm.) We were married on [name]December[/name] 17, 2005 and relocated to Seattle, [name]Washington[/name] for work in 2006. We have always wanted both biological and adopted children.
On [name]November[/name] 2, 2007 our first son [name]Boone[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Lee[/name] was born. We began discussing siblings for [name]Boone[/name] in 2008. Adoptions within the US kept falling through, so we tried to get pregnant again. We went so far as to try in vitro fertilization. At 28, we were very discouraged by so many problems. In the winter of 2008 our company received a contract working with in [name]Russia[/name]. That seemed like a sign we should start there. We spent the months of [name]April[/name], [name]May[/name], [name]June[/name], and [name]July[/name] working there. We went back in [name]August[/name] of 2009 to finalize the adoption of twin girls who are now almost 13 months old.
We love our kids and had planned on having one more in the next three or four years. We did not, however, plan on the news we got in early [name]September[/name] of 2009. I am pregnant again. In [name]November[/name] an ultrasound revealed three babies who were about four months along. (WOW!)
Now, we’re a nervous wreck. Having three kids under four has been a challenge but doubling that number is extremely nerve-racking.

We knew we would be giving all of our children two middle names. We also knew we would use first names that had some sort of personal significance. I was named after [name]Alabama[/name] native, baseball player [name]Satchel[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Joe[/name] was named after football legend [name]Joe[/name] [name]Montana[/name]. We love knowing our names have some history and aren’t just randomly picked from a book and wanted our children to feel the same way.

Naming our first was easy. [name]Boone[/name] was named after the amazing [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Boone[/name]. [name]Edward[/name] is [name]Joseph[/name], his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather’s middle name. [name]Lee[/name] is the middle name of both of my grandfathers as well as [name]Joe[/name]'s mother’s maiden name.

Naming the twins was more difficult. In the end we decided on [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. ([name]Hazel[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] are family names).

We have chosen not to find out the sexes. Therefore, we must pick three names for both genders.

Here are boy names we considered with our previous children.

We would prefer family names, [name]Harlan[/name] and [name]Harold[/name], be included.

Others:
[name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beau[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Callum[/name], [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Clive[/name], [name]Everett[/name], Estlin, [name]Felix[/name], [name]Fitzgerald[/name], [name]Malachi[/name], [name]Moses[/name], [name]Milo[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Phineas[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]

Which ones do you like? Hate? Combos? Thanks a million!

[quote=“travelbugpaige”]I guess I’ll start by introducing myself. My name is [name]Paige[/name] [name]Posey[/name]-Blocker and my husband is [name]Joseph[/name] (whom everyone calls [name]Joe[/name] except me). We are originally from [name]Alabama[/name] and were high school sweethearts. We both graduated from the University of [name]Alabama[/name]. (He’s a chemical engineer. I’m a lawyer over international affairs for the same engineering firm.) We were married on [name]December[/name] 17, 2005 and relocated to Seattle, [name]Washington[/name] for work in 2006. We have always wanted both biological and adopted children.
On [name]November[/name] 2, 2007 our first son [name]Boone[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Lee[/name] was born. We began discussing siblings for [name]Boone[/name] in 2008. Adoptions within the US kept falling through, so we tried to get pregnant again. We went so far as to try in vitro fertilization. At 28, we were very discouraged by so many problems. In the winter of 2008 our company received a contract working with in [name]Russia[/name]. That seemed like a sign we should start there. We spent the months of [name]April[/name], [name]May[/name], [name]June[/name], and [name]July[/name] working there. We went back in [name]August[/name] of 2009 to finalize the adoption of twin girls who are now almost 13 months old.
We love our kids and had planned on having one more in the next three or four years. We did not, however, plan on the news we got in early [name]September[/name] of 2009. I am pregnant again. In [name]November[/name] an ultrasound revealed three babies who were about four months along. (WOW!)
Now, we’re a nervous wreck. Having three kids under four has been a challenge but doubling that number is extremely nerve-racking.

We knew we would be giving all of our children two middle names. We also knew we would use first names that had some sort of personal significance. I was named after [name]Alabama[/name] native, baseball player [name]Satchel[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Joe[/name] was named after football legend [name]Joe[/name] [name]Montana[/name]. We love knowing our names have some history and aren’t just randomly picked from a book and wanted our children to feel the same way.

Naming our first was easy. [name]Boone[/name] was named after the amazing [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Boone[/name]. [name]Edward[/name] is [name]Joseph[/name], his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather’s middle name. [name]Lee[/name] is the middle name of both of my grandfathers as well as [name]Joe[/name]'s mother’s maiden name.

Naming the twins was more difficult. In the end we decided on [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. ([name]Hazel[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] are family names).

We have chosen not to find out the sexes. Therefore, we must pick three names for both genders.

My favorites from your list:
[name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Fitzgerald[/name], [name]Moses[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Phineas[/name], [name]Rowan[/name], and [name]Sebastian[/name]

Top three: [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], and [name]Oliver[/name]…They are in my top ten!!

First off, Congratulations!!

[name]Harlan[/name] [name]Clive[/name] [name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Simon[/name] [name]Harold[/name] [name]Beau[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Moses[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Moses[/name]

I don’t think the names [name]Felix[/name], Estlin, [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Malachi[/name], [name]Everett[/name], and [name]Clive[/name] work well with the names of your other children, so I would only use them as middle names.

Are there any other family/significant names you would like to use?

Here are some suggestions

[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Milton[/name]
[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Oswald[/name]
[name]Leonard[/name]
[name]Smith[/name]

[name]Harlen[/name] [name]Beau[/name] flows nicely, have you tried [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Harlen[/name] [name]Beau[/name]. Also for a girl.
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]

Congratulations! Combos from your list that I think are cute are

[name]Harlan[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Beau[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Harold[/name]

For female names, I like these with your other daughters’ names:
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]