New idea for Ronan's middle...wdyt?

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Wood[/name]?
[name]Do[/name] you like how it sounds next to [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name] [name]Wood[/name]?

Be honest…not fully commited yet.

Thx-
[name]Tara[/name]

Honestly? I don’t like this as much as some of your other choices. But it’s mostly just a question of taste more than any real problem with the name.

[name]Tara[/name] I think [name]Xavier[/name] is a handsome name and goes really well in the combo. [name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Magnus[/name] are both really strong names and I think that [name]Xavier[/name] really gives the combo a bit of punch as does [name]Magnus[/name] with [name]Leo[/name].

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name] just writing the names to get the feel of them together and yes I think [name]Xavier[/name] is a good fit!

I’m not sure what your other choices were but written out, they look amazing together. [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Xavier[/name].

[name]How[/name] are you pronouncing [name]Xavier[/name]?
I say Zay-vee-er but I know some people say Ex-zay-vee-er(Which I dont like).
Pronounced the first way I think [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] is a gorgeous combo that goes perfectly with [name]Leo[/name] [name]Magnus[/name].

That’s what I as thinking, [name]Rollo[/name]. I’ve been looking for a strong, commading name to match the [name]Magnus[/name] part of [name]Leo[/name]'s name. This is something that is very important to my husband. Also, it’s a very Catholic name which appeals to us.

leah_9: I pronounce [name]Xavier[/name] (Ex-zay-vier). That is the only way I’ve heard it pronounced although I certainly see how others pronounce it [name]Zavier[/name].

Thanks for your response!

The hubs and I are supposed to sit down together at some point today to come up with a short list of legitimate potential middle names. Keep you posted…

Thanks all-
[name]Tara[/name]