New kittens! With pictures!

We are getting two little girl kittens! Yaaay!
Husband is being even less helpful at naming kittens than daughters, and he still can’t pronounce Persephone.

I am leaning heavily towards Indigo/India nn Indie for one as it was one of our favourite baby names but I wasn’t quite there with it on a person. We are sailors so nautical / weather names also good.

Top idea is Indigo and Violet (eldest daughter also loves purple)
Other ideas
Storm and Misty
Jet?
Lumi?
Flurry?
Skye?

Any other suggestions? Thoughts? I think they need quite matching names. Our last cat was Stanley.

Screenshot_20211010-204939_Facebook|407x500

1 Like

Aw so cute!

I really like your idea of [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

Maybe [name_f]Indian[/name_f] (nn Indie) and [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] (nn Osie?) could also work. [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and [name_u]Rainy[/name_u], [name_u]Thunder[/name_u] and [name_m]Typhoon[/name_m], Nimbostratus (nn Nim?) and Altocumulus (nn Ally?), [name_m]Ebb[/name_m] and Flood.

They are adorable! [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] sound great!
I also think that Flurry would make an excellent name. Maybe with Flow?
Some other watery words:
[name_u]Coast[/name_u]
Inlet
Burble
Brine
[name_m]Eddy[/name_m]
Ripple
[name_f]Spring[/name_f]
Crest
[name_m]Ebb[/name_m] (Ebby?)
Puddle! (Hopefully you won’t have too many of those!!)

Oh my gosh that it the cutest thing I’ve seen all day

I think [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] “Indie” and [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] could be adorable together, or maybe [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] “Indie” and [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] “Sky”. [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are also absolutely adorable together, so you really can’t go wrong.

So adorable! I like [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] for the one with a lot of white as it means ‘snow’ (and is such a cute name), and I like either [name_u]Oreo[/name_u], [name_u]Jet[/name_u], or [name_u]Storm[/name_u] for the one with more black.

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] you all like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

Turns out “Indigo” (the mostly black one) is a boy!!

I know it can still be [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] but now I’m rethinking…

[name_m]Just[/name_m] noticed I didn’t say we thought they were girls