New list

Hi,
I’m back with some new and some of the same names on my list. If you could let me know which is your favorite and if you dislike any that would be great. I’m not too worried about them fitting with my one-year-old’s name, Matilda “Tilla”.

  • Lola “Lou”
  • Ramona “Romy”
  • Mabel
  • Mina
0 voters

I’m obsessed with the idea of [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “Tilla” and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] “Romy”!!! I like all of these names but I think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is my least favorite and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is my favorite. I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Mina[/name_f] as full names but I’m certainly not against it either. These are all great options!!

I love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] “Romy" the best - it’s charming, a little off beat, and warm. I also like that [name_f]Romy[/name_f] is so bright and approachable, while the full [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] gives her something more serious to fall back on.

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] “Lou” is a close second. [name_f]Lou[/name_f] is so adorable and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is incredibly versatile as a full name - friendly but mature, feminine and simple and down to earth.

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Mina[/name_f] are both nice, but they don’t sparkle for me as much as the first two. [name_f]Mina[/name_f] would be my preference over [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], as I like the quiet elegance of [name_f]Mina[/name_f], but I think the other two are more fun and flexible.

Matilda “Tilla” is so cool!

I really like Ramona “Romy” for you – sparky, strong, with a slightly unexpected nickname.

Second fave is Mina, then Mabel, then Lola but I don’t dislike any of them!

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] nn [name_f]Romy[/name_f] is pretty much perfect with big sister [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] nn [name_f]Tilla[/name_f] (Tilda would be so pretty too).

To me, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] are a tad matchy-matchy. It would probably be my second choice.

[name_f]Mina[/name_f] again is a bit matchy with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (Mina could almost be a nn for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]) but to me, also feels a bit insubstantial comparatively. How about [name_f]Willamina[/name_f] (or [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]) nn [name_f]Mina[/name_f], or maybe [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mina[/name_f]?

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] would be a stumning pair!

I think if going [name_f]Lola[/name_f], no need for [name_f]Lou[/name_f]? But [name_f]Tilla[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] pretty close and again [name_f]Lola[/name_f] seems a bit lean compared to Matilda.So how about [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] (which again more comparable to [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]) and then you can nickname to either or both [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Lou[/name_f]?

Otherwise [name_f]Dolores[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

Or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] nn [name_f]Romy[/name_f] or even [name_f]Romina[/name_f] nn [name_f]Romy[/name_f] & [name_f]Mina[/name_f]!

Overall I’d think about [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] & [name_f]Romina[/name_f]!