New lists of zodiac baby names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries – Check out these awesome new lists of names for every sign of the zodiac, created for us by the fabulous [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] Kihm. Name Meanings | Nameberry

What’s your sign and which name would you pick for yourself from the recommended names? I’m an [name_m]Aries[/name_m]: [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] or [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]? Very different feels Aries Names | Nameberry

Wow! I saw those yesterday and figured they were new. I love new lists.
I’m a [name_m]Taurus[/name_m]. It’s hard to pick, though. Maybe [name_f]Golda[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f].

[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] or [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] would be beautiful! I’m a libra :slight_smile:

Oh, I love this. I think I’ll go with [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] (leo)

Nice! [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] for me (virgo)

I’m a Capricorn.

I’ll go with [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] [name_f]Arianell[/name_f], or maybe [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u].

I’m a [name_f]Libra[/name_f]. There’s so many I love! [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Theda[/name_f]’, [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Margot[/name_f]’ and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]’ are probably my favourites.

Proud [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] over here! Lots of great names on this list. I would probably go with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Eudora[/name_f], if I was just picking from the [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] list. [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] is a close second. I’m also feeling a bit wild, and I know my moon sign is Cancer, so I’ll pick a middle from that as well, leaving me with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Selena[/name_f].

Pices :slight_smile:
[name_u]Love[/name_u] this! Maybe [name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] or [name_f]Coral[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]?

I’m a [name_m]Taurus[/name_m]/[name_m]Aries[/name_m] cusp, so I checked out both lists.

[name_m]Taurus[/name_m]: [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_m]Aries[/name_m]: [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] or [name_f]Antonella[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

A lot of [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] people here lol. I’m also [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] I for boys I like [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Angus[/name_m] and [name_m]Kenji[/name_m] and for girls [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Avia[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f].