New name crush: Judah Nathanial

I’ve been crushing hard on the name [name_m]Judah[/name_m] for awhile and have been thinking about middles to pair with it. So far I have [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and I’m really digging it. What do ya’ll think of [name_m]Judah[/name_m]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like this combo? Be honest! :slight_smile:

I adore the name [name_m]Judah[/name_m]! I was pushing hard for it when I first found out I was pregnant, but my husband didn’t like it. :frowning: Sigh. I think [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is so handsome!!

I agree, [name_m]Judah[/name_m] has many great things to offer. It sounds ancient, distinguished and full of character. I don’t love [name_m]Nathanial[/name_m], but [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is excellent. Put the two together and you have a wonderful, manly name.

A very handsome combo. The meaning is praised, God has given…how very special. I love [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] (prefer [name_f]EL[/name_f] ending), it’s on my long list.

Thanks everybody! I’m glad ya’ll like it too. :slight_smile: Oops, I meant to spell [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] with -el ending. lol. I fixed it in my post, but I can’t change it on the thread title. I like that spelling better as well.

I don’t really like [name_m]Judah[/name_m] or [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. But it flows well and it looks appealing to the eye. (:

It’s very handsome! I think I actually kinda love it. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s very biblical, but not overly so. It has a beautiful meaning, and it has great flow. Deff a winner!