New poll on new ideas: Benjamin vs Timothy please help!!!

See the results of this poll: Best baby boy name?

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Benjamin Francis: 16 (67%)
  • Timothy Francis: 8 (33%)
  • ? Francis - please comment!: 0 (0%)

I think I like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Francis[/name] better, but it sorta makes me think of [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Franklin[/name]. I voted for it anyways! :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Benjamin[/name] over [name]Timothy[/name] personally but I think [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name] has a great flow and feel to it. Some more you may be interested in…

[name]William[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]George[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Richard[/name] [name]Francis[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Francis[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] some of those took your fancy:) Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I think [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name] flows better, in a singsong way.

I voted for [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Francis[/name]. I can see the [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Franklin[/name] association too, it’s not a bad thing. I have ancestors named [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Jackson[/name], [name]George[/name] [name]Washington[/name], and [name]Martin[/name] [name]Van[/name] [name]Buren[/name]. None of course are the “real deal”, it was just the trend back then.

I love the name [name]Timothy[/name] a whole lot, so that’s what I voted for. They both sound excellent. I don’t dislike [name]Benjamin[/name] or anything, I just love [name]Timothy[/name] so much!

[name]Karen[/name] I am with you on this one. Yay for [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name]!

I love [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Francis[/name]. I’m kind of biased against [name]Timothy[/name], so maybe my vote shouldn’t count.

Still not sure on this one - really love both names! Like some of the other suggestions too but am trying to narrow down (hehe). [name]May[/name] have to see what he looks like (if it’s a boy of course!) when baby arrives…

[name]Just[/name] had a thought:
Whether i like it or not in the long term he’s going to end up with nickname…, so which is better: [name]Tim[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] or [name]Ben[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]?

I like [name]Tim[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], I voted [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Francis[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Tim[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds better to me than [name]Ben[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]. But I love [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] more than [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]. Hmmm… I think [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] is the best because [name]Tim[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds really handsome.