New Puppy!

Hey everyone!

My family is getting female cockapoo (cocker spaniel and poodle mix). It’s our first dog and we are very excited. We have some name ideas but are having a difficult time agreeing on a single name. So far, we seem to like classic girl nicknames. Some names that have been suggested include [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Callie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f].

If you could suggest other names that fit our style, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.
how about [name_f]Edna[/name_f] ( like Dame [name_f]Edna[/name_f]) , or [name_f]Oprah[/name_f]… ? For some reason, I find these names would be cute for your dog. Or perhaps [name_f]Betty[/name_f]?
[name_f]Divina[/name_f] [name_f]Flor[/name_f] would be a lavish name for her… Or [name_f]Pawla[/name_f] (another way of spelling [name_f]Paula[/name_f]…due to the dog aspect.) :slight_smile:
Maybe, though, you already found a name.
Best wishes, [name_f]Anna[/name_f]

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] or [name_f]Isla[/name_f] would be cute and seem to fit your style.

A friend of mine has a Goldendoodle named [name_f]Lila[/name_f], and it suits her perfectly!
What about [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]?