New Quick Questions Thread!

YAYYYYY!!!

I GET TO HAPPY RANT ABOUT ELIZABETH!!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite name of all-time is [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I think it’s been my favorite name since I was around 7.
When I was younger, I loved [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for how long it was. I loved that it had 4 syllables, and how complete it sounded compared to my own name.
As I got older, and got into names more, I grew to love the meaning. As a [name_m]Christian[/name_m], the meaning means a lot to me, and it’s truly a special one. I also love how all of the royal associations give it a sense of formality and power.
The last thing I love about it is how adaptable it is, and how it’ll sound good with nearly every name! There aren’t a lot of names that can switch styles and/or vibes like that.
Let’s just say that if I ever have a daughter and her name isn’t [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] I might cry.

Give me some sibling name ideas for [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], and [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. I’d prefer for the girl names to end in ‘a’, but that isn’t necessary.

1 Like

Siblings for [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], & [name_m]Charles[/name_m]:

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] / [name_f]Josephina[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m]
[name_m]Francis[/name_m]
[name_m]Irving[/name_m]
[name_m]Clarence[/name_m]
[name_m]Eugene[/name_m]
[name_m]Roy[/name_m]
[name_m]Allen[/name_m]
[name_m]Stanley[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]

What are some fun sister and brother names for [name_f]January[/name_f] nn [name_m]Jem[/name_m] (g)?
I love the spunky stretchy nicknames too, so if they include them that’s a plus!!

1 Like