Newborn eye color

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] moms!
[name_f]My[/name_f] baby girl is two + months old. And everyday I stare into here eyes and wonder lol.
I know babies eye color change so much and it’s hard to tell. But my sons eyes I could tell we’re gonna be blue right off the bat.
[name_f]Every[/name_f] one keeps saying my daughter has dark eyes because in pictures they look really dark. But during the day the center is so light! And it’s truly an indescribable color. Maybe olive ?
I’m thinking they might be hazel.

When your babies were little did you know if they were gonna have brown eyes right away.
Send pictures of your babies eyes / color predictions if you have them. And tell me what you think.

Her dad has brown. I have grey/green and her brother has light light blue lol

Processing: 98E97FAC-61F0-40B0-BE76-3BB0DC4AF958.jpeg…

1 Like

Based on the pictures I would say they definitely look green, or at least hazel. But it really is hard to tell and they can change drastically up to a year. [name_f]My[/name_f] baby is five weeks and we’ve been having the same dilemma trying to figure out what color his eyes will be. They usually look really dark grey but in the light they can look super blue. Everyone says they’ll probably be brown because they sometimes look so dark but even when they are dark they’re definitely more gray than brown, so I think they’ll be blue. It’s so fun to see how they change though!

2 Likes

What a beautiful baby!!

I’d say they’re going to be hazel, they look like they’re turning that way with the green tint. [name_f]My[/name_f] son was born with dark blue eyes and they just got brighter. They’re bright blue now. I could tell from maybe 6 weeks old that they were staying that way. He was in hospital for 3 weeks and hospital lighting is awful so they probably looked more of a deeper blue than they were, but they really did lighten and were bright blue from 12 weeks onwards (ish, he’s 19m old now and my memory is awful lol).

1 Like

She’s so cute and pretty! I think her eyes are hazel or green

1 Like

She’s so precious! Based on pics I’d vote hazel!

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter’s eyes were gray blue at birth and just kept getting more blue. She’s 5 months now and they’re a lovely light blue. Not really a surprise since hubby and I both have blue eyes lol.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter had steel grey eyes at birth that turned royal blue by a couple of months and now they’re an indescribable kind of green/soft grey/hazel colour like my husbands. I wouldn’t be surprised if your daughters ended up the same.

1 Like

I love your pictures! Magali’s eyes kind of look the same as the second picture. There is a dark ring around the outside, and the rest is a greyish color. She’s almost two months and they haven’t gotten dark yet. The older two changed to brown by 2 weeks.

1 Like