Newly Found Name Love

There is a little girl I’ve met with the name [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] I’ve really taken a liking to this name! The more I say it the more interesting I find it. What do you all think of it as a name?

I’ve always thought [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] was so gorgeous! It doesn’t go with my last name at all, otherwise it would be right at the top of my list. [name_f]Ava[/name_f] or [name_u]Avi[/name_u] would make nice nicknames, but [name_u]Lonny[/name_u] is my fave.

I am not a huge fan of the name [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], but i dont really like [name_f]Ava[/name_f]- names.

I do like the story behind it though :slight_smile:

I don’t tend to like very new or unique names but I love the literary reference and the connection to [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] island. I wouldn’t use it for my own daughter but it sounds very pretty and cool.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this name! [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] is very beautiful name.

I have a soft spot for [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]: I love Arthurian legend, the meaning, and the fact that I was born in a place called [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]. It has a gorgeous sound too. I’ve met one [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], when I was about 5. I barely remember her, except that she had blonde hair, big green eyes (like me :)) and was really nice.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! When I was younger I always liked Avonlea. I got it from [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables! :slight_smile: