Nickname for Eliana!!!

See the results of this poll: Nickname for Eliana!!!

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Ellie : 12 (27%)
  • Ella : 2 (5%)
  • Elia : 6 (14%)
  • Elina : 0 (0%)
  • Lia : 7 (16%)
  • Leia : 1 (2%)
  • Lena : 2 (5%)
  • Elle : 9 (20%)
  • Other (put name down below): 5 (11%)

My favorite is [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Ana[/name_f]. Or what is you called her [name_f]Ana[/name_f] (her middle name)

These are more of a stretch but you may like them:
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Elin[/name_f]
[name_f]Neli[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Lina[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ani[/name_f]

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is so beautiful!

I would stay away from [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] just because they are all so popular.

I chose [name_u]Elia[/name_u] and [name_f]Lia[/name_f] from your list. I also like [name_f]Lana[/name_f] or [name_f]Liana[/name_f].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I like [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Ani[/name_f] (said ‘ah-nee’) even more. I used to babysit an [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] (who’s in her 20s now!), when she was about six. Her little brother, who was three at the time called her [name_f]Ani[/name_f]. It was so so cute.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lia[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], and [name_f]Ana[/name_f] would probably work best – [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] being most natural, [name_f]Lia[/name_f] being somewhat less expected. I really like the suggestion of [name_f]Ani[/name_f]! That would be cute and unexpected. :slight_smile:

I like the suggestions [name_f]Ani[/name_f], [name_f]Ana[/name_f], and [name_f]Liana[/name_f]. I would add [name_f]Nina[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. The [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] names are my least favourite because they are everywhere and so common these days. I love the suggestions of [name_f]Ani[/name_f] and [name_f]Ana[/name_f]! [name_f]Lia[/name_f] is nice too.

I’m actually in the middle of writing a novel, and my main character’s name is [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]. She goes by [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_u]Skye[/name_u] (which I know is not a ‘valid’ nickname for [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], that’s just her adoptive parents decide to change her name to for her safety, because [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] thinks that the sky is the most beautiful thing in Creation.). I think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Elle[/name_f] are the best of your options, and they make sense.

I voted for [name_u]Elia[/name_u] and [name_f]Lia[/name_f]. I also like the suggestions of [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_f]Ani[/name_f]. Liani would also be very cute.

Oh, Liani is a nice suggestion.

My almost 13yo sister is [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]. If you’re looking for something unique, I don’t think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is the way to go but I think it’s the most natural. [name_f]Ani[/name_f] is super cute!