nickname for karolína

Hello, fellow berries!
My name is [name_u]Karol[/name_u]ína (pronounced kar-oh-[name_u]LEE[/name_u]-nuh). I am switching schools and I decided I want a new nickname. It’s common for people with my name to be called Kája (pronounced ka-ya), and that’s what they called me at my old school, but over time, I realised I hate it. Also, there’s a lot of [name_u]Karol[/name_u]ína’s all of a sudden and they all go by Kája, which is another reason why I want something else.
Nicknames I already negotiated are [name_f]Kara[/name_f] and [name_m]Rolly[/name_m]. I’ve been thinking about [name_f]Linzi[/name_f] or [name_f]Linny[/name_f], but I don’t know if they’re a fit, should be spelled differently etc.
What do you think, any suggestions? Please, let me know! C:

My first thought was [name_f]Koko[/name_f] or [name_f]Kiki[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Linzi[/name_f] and [name_f]Linny[/name_f] might be a hard sell.

[name_f]Kara[/name_f]
Karo
[name_m]Kary[/name_m]
Karia/Karya
Karlo
[name_f]Karly[/name_f]
[name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_u]Kay[/name_u] kay
[name_m]Rolo[/name_m]
[name_m]Rolly[/name_m]
[name_f]Rona[/name_f]
Ronya/[name_f]Ronia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lili[/name_f] / [name_u]Lee[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Lina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Nia[/name_f]

I feel like they covered most of the bases, but here are a few more:

[name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Karry[/name_f] (Like berry)
[name_f]Nana[/name_f]
[name_f]Karla[/name_f]
[name_f]Kalla[/name_f]
[name_f]Kallie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ro[/name_f] or [name_f]Ro[/name_f]-ro

I know that a lot of these are Americanized, so I also suggest looking at the suggestions on this forum: Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

It’s a slightly different name but a lot of the nicknames can apply, just with different spelling

I like [name_f]Linny[/name_f], however I don’t think of [name_u]Karol[/name_u]ína when I hear [name_f]Linny[/name_f] so it may be confusing. I like the idea of [name_f]Lina[/name_f], [name_f]Ro[/name_f], [name_f]Kallie[/name_f], [name_f]Kara[/name_f] or [name_f]Kalla[/name_f]! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you find your perfect nickname soon!:heart:

Thank you all very much! C: I am going to run a few of these through my friends and see if they think any of those fit me. I am especially fond of [name_f]Ro[/name_f] and [name_f]Linda[/name_f]. Thank you again.