Nickname for Luna?

Anyone have any cute nickname ideas for [name]Luna[/name]? The combo I’m thinking of is [name]Luna[/name] [name]Sage[/name] but I was just wondering if there were any potential nicknames other than HP’s Looney Lovegood. Would love some ideas!

[name]Una[/name] or [name]Lulu[/name]. And lune.

[name]Lou[/name], [name]Lulu[/name], [name]Elle[/name]…

I don’t think [name]Luna[/name] really needs a nn because it’s such a short and streamlined name. I like the suggestions of [name]Lulu[/name] and [name]Lu[/name]/[name]Lou[/name]. There is also [name]Lilou[/name] but since it is as long as [name]Luna[/name], like the other nn’s it’s like giving her a second name, imho. Also, I really like [name]Luna[/name] [name]Sage[/name]!

Definitely what the berries have mentioned already. I think [name]Lulu[/name] or [name]Lou[/name] is adorable and great nicknames for a little girl.

[name]Luna[/name] [name]Sage[/name] is gorgeous! I like [name]Lulu[/name] for a nickname, too. Fun fact: it means pearls in Arabic.

[name]Luna[/name] is so short does she really need a middle name? I’d do [name]Lou[/name], [name]Lulu[/name], or [name]Luz[/name]

My first thought was [name]Lulu[/name] and then when I saw your combo I think Lusy/[name]Lucy[/name] could work. Though [name]Luna[/name] is so lively and short on its own I don’t think it necessarily needs a nickname

[name]Don[/name]'t think [name]Luna[/name] necessarily needs a nickname, but if you think she does, I think [name]Lu[/name]/[name]Lou[/name] would work the best. I love the combo [name]Luna[/name] [name]Sage[/name] btw. :slight_smile:

Thanks berries! I’m loving [name]Luna[/name] [name]Sage[/name] more and more! Might not use a nickname either!

I agree with most of the previous posters. If anything I would do [name]Lou[/name] for a nn. [name]Luna[/name] [name]Sage[/name] is a very energetic combination. I like it.

It doesn’t need a nickname but [name]Lusa[/name] is kind of pretty. Loo-sa.

Our daughter is named [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and we call her [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]! It’s a great nickname.