Nickname of the Day

You know the drill by now! [name_f]Every[/name_f] day, drop your favorite nickname! You can include what it’s short for, or leave it as a stand alone. [name_m]Can[/name_m] be as straight forward or stretchy as your heart desires! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rose:

7 Likes

I will start us off! I’ve been obsessed with [name_u]Ace[/name_u] as a nn for [name_u]Archer[/name_u] ever since I used that on an OC. I’m still hoping it’ll catch on… :spades: :small_airplane:

17 Likes

ophelia “philly” :blossom::honey_pot::woman_cartwheeling:t4:

15 Likes

[name_m]Vlad[/name_m] nn for [name_m]Vladik[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_u]Penn[/name_u] for [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]. I & LeafTree were trying to keep with our established boy pattern of ‘P’ names with ‘P’ nicknames in the compromise game & she came up with [name_u]Penn[/name_u]. It’s all there, even, if you have to look for a minute to find it. Also, [name_u]Nix[/name_u] & [name_f]Nyxie[/name_f] came up, too. I had been looking for [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] nn’s & all of these are lovely. Apologies for the mini-rant, y’all.

TL;DR
[name_u]Penn[/name_u], [name_u]Nix[/name_u], & [name_f]Nyxie[/name_f] for [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]

7 Likes

Stop, [name_f]Nyxie[/name_f] is too cute! [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is actually the middle name of my character [name_u]Archer[/name_u] “Ace” that I mentioned above :smiley: It’s a great name, for any gender.

2 Likes

I love Wink/Winks :candy:

2 Likes

‘Tobby’ for [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is one of my favourites. :heart:

5 Likes

[name_f]Posy[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: who is the most perfect nickname for everything: [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f], Asterope… I would go on but I’ll leave it there :grin:

8 Likes

christabel “kitty” :heart_eyes:

bit of a stretch but im obsessed

9 Likes

clara for carolina !

9 Likes

[name_u]Vasya[/name_u] (m) :herb:

5 Likes

lottie for melody :tulip:

7 Likes

[name_u]Remi[/name_u] for [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]

[name_u]Billie[/name_u] for [name_u]Abilene[/name_u]

4 Likes

angie for evangeline :ballet_shoes:

8 Likes

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] for [name_m]Aleksander[/name_m]!

8 Likes

[name_f]Nan[/name_f] :trumpet::blossom::zap: is a nickname I adore for literally any girl name with the sound ‘an’ in it! [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], [name_f]Annelise[/name_f], [name_u]Marion[/name_u] …all grand!!

10 Likes

[name_u]Clem[/name_u] and [name_f]Clemma[/name_f] :orange_book::tangerine::fox_face: as well, as nicknames for gorgeous little [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]!

10 Likes

queensbury “queenie”

4 Likes

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] or [name_u]Ami[/name_u] for [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] and [name_f]Amandine[/name_f]. I don’t know if anyone uses it but I think it works.

3 Likes