Nicknames and such✨

Hello! This is just for fun,

I would love to hear what nickname you would use for the name [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. I know I could either call her Prim or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] but I want to use only one nickname and wasn’t sure if Prim or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] was the better option. Or if there’s another nickname.

Side question: what would be a good sister name to [name_u]Marley[/name_u]?

I like the idea of the nicknames [name_f]Immy[/name_f] or Riri for [name_f]Primrose[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] & [name_u]Marley[/name_u] as siblings they complement each other nicely.

2 Likes

Prim and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] get my vote.

1 Like

Primrose is so stunning. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite nickname is [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], but I think Prim is sweet too! I think it depends on which one you love more.

Marley and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] work as sisters too! Both slightly vintage but still sound modern, very sweet, literary, with nature associations.

1 Like

I really like Prim, though it is very tied to Hunger Games in my mind. [name_f]My[/name_f] vote would still go to Prim, though!

I entirely agree!

2 Likes

I think I’d just rather call [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] by a full name. I like Prim but it’s too Hunger Games for me.

1 Like

I like Prim, [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flower[/name_f] as nicknames. There’s also Pippi, Poppy, Posie, Pippa, Primie. I love the name [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]!
I think [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] are quite different in terms of style for sisters. I would prefer to see [name_u]Marley[/name_u] as a middle name for [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] than as a sibling’s name. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_u]Marley[/name_u] would be very interesting.

1 Like

Prim is my favorite nickname for it!

2 Likes

I would probably go with Prim.
So sweet!

1 Like

Prim is my favorite nn for it but I like [name_f]Posy[/name_f], also

1 Like

I love Prim as a nn!

1 Like

I know a [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] who goes exclusively by [name_f]Rose[/name_f]/Rosie. It seems to work very well for her!

1 Like

I like Prim or Pims the best as nn options

1 Like

I love [name_f]Posy[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

1 Like

Prima
Prim

2 Likes

My favorite nickname for [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is [name_f]Posy[/name_f] at the moment, though I do also like Prim and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

1 Like

Probably [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] but [name_f]Posey[/name_f] is also super cute.

1 Like

I once knew a [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] who went by Primsy and I always thought that was super cute. I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Posy[/name_f]. I think Prim is a better nickname, because to me it feels like if you wanted the nickname to be [name_f]Rose[/name_f], why use the name [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] at all? There are a million other ways to get to [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite nns are [name_f]Posy[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] and Prim.