Nicknames for Blythe?

[name]Hi[/name] Berries,

We are getting very close on a name. To all of you who voted in my poll last week, thank you! I prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] while my husband prefers [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Everly[/name] because he wants to be able to use a nickname, like [name]Evie[/name].

[name]Do[/name] any of you know a nickname for [name]Blythe[/name]?

Thanks!

[name]Blythe[/name] is lovely! The only thing I can think of is [name]Bea[/name], maybe. Or [name]Bly[/name]. Maybe [name]Lila[/name] as a stretch?

I’m not sure why [name]Blythe[/name] would need a nickname, but I guess [name]Bea[/name] would be acceptable

Why would your middle name need a nickname? I think [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Everly[/name] flows better, imo.

My husband really wants to be able to use a nickname and he doesn’t like the nicknames for [name]Charlotte[/name]. He thinks [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is too stuffy, but I prefer it to [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Everly[/name]. I was just wanting to come up with some nickname possibilities for [name]Blythe[/name] to keep it in the running.

Why would you need one? It is already one syllable.

Agree, I couldn’t think of any nicknames because it is already so short.

Unless you wanted to call her by initials? CB? I’m trying to think of some way to combine the two names…

[name]Love[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - she is one of our top choices should we get pregnant again. [name]One[/name] of the main reasons why we love her is because we would get to use the nickname [name]Bee[/name] or [name]Bea[/name], which honors a family member who went by that nickname as well. So that is definitely a great option. We had also thought of using the nn [name]Bliss[/name], but, i think [name]Bee[/name] is much sweeter and more endearing.

hope this helps
xo [name]Viv[/name]

[name]Blythe[/name] is already so short that I don’t understand the need for a nickname. The only thing I can think of is maybe [name]Bly[/name], which is kind of cute.